Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: if bengals lose tonight and steelers win sunday....

Bookmark and Share

if bengals lose tonight and steelers win sunday....

will you believe we have a chance again? We'd be 2 back with a meeting with the bengals left...

JUST STOP IT

Horrible coaching, Ben playing to his weaknesses, O-line is the worst in the league, have no pass rush, can't stop the run, create no turnovers, and are 2-5. Yeah we have a chance alright.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    More like Todd Haley offense playing to Ben's weaknesses.....But no the Steelers have no chance at winning the AFC North this year and people need to stop with all the glimmer of hope talk with the Steelers......The Steelers are not beating the Pats Sunday....The Pats are very beatable this year but the Steelers consistently finds ways to screw themselves this year...lol

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    No, we have no chance which is a shame. It looks like Geno tore an ACL, which makes them even more beatable.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

The Dolphins won with a really nice safety by wake... Wake was from where CFL?? Woodley, Jones, Worilds, Harrison.. Wouldn't have got that sack last night. DL has this D playing like crap. Wake came in like a raged ILB....

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    The Dolphins won with a really nice safety by wake... Wake was from where CFL?? Woodley, Jones, Worilds, Harrison.. Wouldn't have got that sack last night. DL has this D playing like crap. Wake came in like a raged ILB....
    That's a smack in the face to Harrison. He was a ****ing monster when he was here off the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    That's a smack in the face to Harrison. He was a ****ing monster when he was here off the edge.
    What year was that over???? 2010

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    What year was that over???? 2010
    Yep, he played only 11 games in 2011 and still had 9 sacks. Can't really dog him for that, but your point was that Harrison "In his prime?" wouldnt make that play. How many times did he close out the Ravens along with Woodley when this team was still relevant? You must have forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Yep, he played only 11 games in 2011 and still had 9 sacks. Can't really dog him for that, but your point was that Harrison "In his prime?" wouldnt make that play. How many times did he close out the Ravens along with Woodley when this team was still relevant? You must have forgot.
    In his prime... im talking about if he was on the team right now, not in his prime... Today... Last night.

This team is 2-5 we should be blitzing with new blitz packages constantly, trying new looks and QB rushes... play the young guys... no we bench them and play D in safe mode....

This coaching staff is off in lala land...

Thread Information