Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 110

Thread: Recipe for winning on D

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,182
    It's funny that the coaches just all of a sudden suck and need to go. That's totally rational

  2. #12
    Veteran DanRooney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,126
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    It's funny that the coaches just all of a sudden suck and need to go. That's totally rational
    It's funny how you think nobody criticized either of our OCs under Tomlin until now.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by DanRooney View Post
    It's funny how you think nobody criticized either of our OCs under Tomlin until now.
    It's even funnier how he thinks the coaches "all of a sudden suck." Yeah, completely suddenly. It's not like the Steelers have been steadily declining since 2011. They were fantastic last season. None of the same problems as this season.

  4. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,873
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    It's even funnier how he thinks the coaches "all of a sudden suck." Yeah, completely suddenly. It's not like the Steelers have been steadily declining since 2011. They were fantastic last season. None of the same problems as this season.
    It's funny how people the coaches for everything but don't cast an eye on the players who are under performing.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    It's funny how people the coaches for everything but don't cast an eye on the players who are under performing.
    If that's your excuse, then gut the whole team because they've all been "underperforming" worse every season for the past 3 seasons. Which probably means they're not just underperforming, but they're on performance decline. So then toss everyone and start from scratch before they just continue to get worse. Then let's see how this coaching staff does.

  6. #16
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northeast Ohio (Clowns country)
    Posts
    1,875
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Really sick of the ten yard cushion.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

  7. #17
    Assistant Coach steelchamp204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    It's funny how people the coaches for everything but don't cast an eye on the players who are under performing.
    Agree. Well, Ben can do no wrong.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Agree. Well, Ben can do no wrong.
    Roethlisberger hasn't played well this season. What's your point? How many QBs do you want named who have performed worse this season but their teams have more wins? If the coaches need a QB to play lights out to be successful, then they fuc!ing suck.

  9. #19
    Veteran TarlsQtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,533
    My Mood
    Ratbirds

    Recipe for winning on D

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Roethlisberger hasn't played well this season. What's your point? How many QBs do you want named who have performed worse this season but their teams have more wins? If the coaches need a QB to play lights out to be successful, then they fuc!ing suck.
    Lol You spent two days telling me what an idiot I was for saying exactly what you just did, that Ben has not played well this season.

    Thanks for the admission that I was right.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Lol You spent two days telling me what an idiot I was for saying exactly what you just did, that Ben has not played well this season.

    Thanks for the admission that I was right.
    1. You said a lot more than that.

    2. I was granting him his opinion as a means of demonstrating that regardless of his opinion being right or wrong, the team's failures are far deeper than Roethlisberger's performance as other QBs have performed worse and yet their teams are in better shape.

    3. If it brings you that much joy to feel as though your opinion is fact, then by all means, please accept my apologies for disagreeing. you're correct.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Best Burger recipe!
    By Stairwayto7 in forum Sides & Tailgate Food
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 07:40 AM
  2. Poor Man Recipe
    By BlitzburghNation in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 12:56 AM
  3. Poor Man Recipe
    By BlitzburghNation in forum Sides & Tailgate Food
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 12:35 AM
  4. Need recipe
    By SteelersfaninPhilly in forum Sides & Tailgate Food
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 09:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •