Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Clark: Dez backlash "unfair"

Bookmark and Share
    he was frustrated not being able to win close games week after week....the thing people dont give dez credit for is he absolutely lives for football, its all he cares about.

You guys all bitch about the steelers emotional drive and stuff, it would be a ****ing delight to see that kind of intensity on the steelers

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    he was frustrated not being able to win close games week after week....the thing people dont give dez credit for is he absolutely lives for football, its all he cares about.

You guys all bitch about the steelers emotional drive and stuff, it would be a ****ing delight to see that kind of intensity on the steelers
    PLEASE. If Wallace, Holmes, or Sanders screamed at Ben and put their hands on a coach (even if it was "positive") and then got into a yelling match with Heath, we'd be asking for their heads. Period.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43 View Post
    PLEASE. If Wallace, Holmes, or Sanders screamed at Ben and put their hands on a coach (even if it was "positive") and then got into a yelling match with Heath, we'd be asking for their heads. Period.
    i guess you would since you care too much for petty **** that really doesnt matter lol

i guess you would since you care too much for petty **** that really doesnt matter lol
    C'mon, really? You know people would flip if Wallace did that last year.

And considering how mow petty sh*t I've seen you blow up over the years, you don't have much room to talk.
    Last edited by SnakeEyes43; 10-31-2013 at 02:40 PM.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Draft Pick
    When Tom Brady gets in a fist fight with his mother, then we can compare him negatively to Dez Bryant. Actually I could not care less about what happens on the Cowboys or Patriots sidelines. I just don't like Clark saying anything negative about Brady the week we play them. Take the high road like Ben this week who said that Brady was the best QB in the NFL.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar

I have to agree with you about that. I wish I'd see that type of fire from our guys. No complaints about Dez by me. It was just Clark being the messenger that I"m tired of.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    This is so full of stupid.
    I agree. It was a stupid comment and I apologize.

Banned
    Petty in real life and petty in sports aren't the same. I think what a lot of Terrel Owens did was petty, but if sports media wants to blow it up and make it negative, then it will end up having a negative impact.

When a team sucks as bad as the Steelers and has their record, the players should shut the f×÷k up and stay away from any possible negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Petty in real life and petty in sports aren't the same. I think what a lot of Terrel Owens did was petty, but if sports media wants to blow it up and make it negative, then it will end up having a negative impact.

When a team sucks as bad as the Steelers and has their record, the players should shut the f×÷k up and stay away from any possible negativity.
    well that was a me me me me thing, dez was THRILLED running down the sideline when terrence williams scored a TD....he just wanted to win the game and was seeing late game struggles and was frustrated...couldnt be less of a big deal

Clark is using this and every other situation as a platform for his career as an analyst after football. However, considering he can no longer cover man to man and even TE's get separation on him, if I were Clark, I would be looking over my shoulder for Shamarko and not concern myself with stuff external to the Steelers.

Thread Information