Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could, would you trade Emmanuel Sanders.....

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

If you could, would you trade Emmanuel Sanders.....

......To Tennessee for their WR Kenny Britt ?

I only ask cause it probably looks like Sanders will be a walk away free agent at seasons end. And we already have a simular WR in Wheaton to take his place. However, Ben has mentioned that we need taller and bigger WR targets on the team. Now I know we have undrafted Moye here, and he looks okay so far, but he doesn't have anything special when it comes to great physical traits. Now Kenny Britt HAS been a Handful, and a problem child at times. But no one can deny his Physical traits.

He is a Legit 6ft, 3, 225 Lb WR with 4.47 speed. And IF the Steelers were thinking about drafting a bigger WR in the next draft anyways, such a trade would no longer make that necessary. And Britt, wanting a new opportunity to start again MIGHT be more open to re-signing with a team like the Steelers at a low cost cause lets be honest...Tennessee is not exactly getting any phone calls for his services.

So even though I KNOW it won't happen, I am asking all of you good knowledgable Steeler fans....would you do a trade of Sanders for Britt ?

It's an obvious yes. Most likely to the Lions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    It's an obvious yes. Most likely to the Lions.

What do the Lions have to do with us getting Britt for Sanders ?

Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    What do the Lions have to do with us getting Britt for Sanders ?
    I read the title and answered mainly because you are a waste of time on this forum. Trade him for a 3rd round pick, I believe the Lions would give a 3rd for Sanders to help compliment Johnson, plus they are looking for a WR by the deadline. This team is not getting Britt, good day princess. Back to the ignore option for you babydoll.

Banned
    I read the title and answered mainly because you are a waste of time on this forum. Trade him for a 3rd round pick, I believe the Lions would give a 3rd for Sanders to help compliment Johnson, plus they are looking for a WR by the deadline. This team is not getting Britt, good day princess. Back to the ignore option for you babydoll.

If you actually had a 1st grade education, you would have seen that I SAID that I KNOW that the Steelers won't make any trades in all likelyhood. I said I was just ASKING you all here would you do such a deal. Cause I guarantee you Tennessee would. In fact, I might not be too surprised that if he is not traded in the next 3 hours, Tennessee may just outright release him today or tomorrow. Other teams know this, and that is why they are not going to offer up anything for Britt, not even a 7th rounder. I mean why do it when you can just sign him for free ? The ONLY reason to trade for him is that you would guarantee his services, rather then have to compete with other teams to try and sign him after he is released.

orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My Social Networks

Add mcfly06 on Facebook
    The pats might give us their 3rd round pick like they were going too. But do you think any moves will be done?? either for draft picks or players? If theres not, you really have to question Kevin Colbert as a GM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mcfly06 View Post
    The pats might give us their 3rd round pick like they were going too. But do you think any moves will be done?? either for draft picks or players? If theres not, you really have to question Kevin Colbert as a GM

New England is not interested any longer. They have had time to get their rookies used to Brady and the playbook. They will just go with those guys. I agree that we should be at least trying to see what we can get for players like Sanders, and Ziggy Hood, who's deals end this season. Ziggy has already gone on record as saying he does not like this system, and feels he can produce better in a 4-3 Defense. So really...ANYTHING we can get for Ziggy is better then whatever Comp pick we MIGHT get in 2015.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    They shouldn't have matched the offer sheet to Sanders and took the Pats third round pick....I was all for getting the Pats third round pick but to answer your question about trading Sanders for Britt....No I wouldn't do it for the simple fact Britt has been injury prone just like Sanders and Britt seems to be a headcase.....

But if the Steelers do indeed trade Sanders for draft picks before the deadline and if they get anything lower then a third then I'm really going to be ticked......

If you could, would you trade Emmanuel Sanders.....

Sanders to the Vikes for Jared Allen?? Let Wheaton and Moye play more.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Sanders to the Vikes for Jared Allen?? Let Wheaton and Moye play more.
    Allen in a 3-4 defense?.......Would Allen play OLB?......

As for Wheaton and Moye.....I agree they should be playing more the rest of the season.......

Thread Information