Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You guys still think Ben is staying?

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

You guys still think Ben is staying?

Wake up. See this for what it is: The humiliation, and devaluing of a HOF QB's career to justify dumping him rather than extending him.

Wildcat formations? Having Antonio freaking Brown trying to throw passes on 3rd down red zone plays to ice a game in New York?

Freaking spare me.

If Art II doesn't want Ben anymore, CUT HIM! Don't make an example of him out of spite because he's bigger than you, bigger than the Rooney name. Art II needs to get it through his head that people don't pay money to watch this team because he owns it. He's a nobody in the eyes of Steeler Nation. Nothing but an entitled sperm lotto winner.

Tomlin has to take a stand too. You can pretty much see he has no use for Haley as well. He has to tell Art that he wants HIS OC of choice, or he's gone too. Tomlin doesn't need Art, he can get a job in 10 minutes if he's available.

All this aggravation, all this Todd Haley off the field BS and incompetence on it, because Bruce Arians was the fall guy for Tebow 316 and Joe Flacco going 92 yards on this "defense". To completely destroy a 55 wins in five seasons, two time conference champion and a Super Bowl winner, all to try and relive 40 years ago.

Sad, embarrassing, pathetic.

When Ben re-works his contract to get to Arizona and he wins a ring with BA and Fitz? I hope Art II is there live to see it. He would deserve that egg on his face. He's an idiot.

And banning me from here doesn't change that.

Veteran
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersCrash View Post
    Wake up. See this for what it is: The humiliation, and devaluing of a HOF QB's career to justify dumping him rather than extending him.
    You're in the running for the dumbest thing written on the internet this year.

My Mood
    Impatient
    Yes, to save money, the Rooneys are making Ben look bad. That must be what happened to Mike Wallace last year too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Addicted
    How did you beat me to the ban?

Opinions are what they are, but I believe if Haley stays, which I don't think he will, then there is no way Ben stays here.
    Steelers have the pieces in place in the skill positions to make a run, but they need a new system that takes advantage of their skillset.

Banned
    I rather Crash still be on this forum posting about Art conspiracy theories rather than have the resident gurus explain why their opinions are fact.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    I rather Crash still be on this forum posting about Art conspiracy theories rather than have the resident gurus explain why their opinions are fact.
    THIS...........

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfrom55 View Post
    Opinions are what they are, but I believe if Haley stays, which I don't think he will, then there is no way Ben stays here.
    Steelers have the pieces in place in the skill positions to make a run, but they need a new system that takes advantage of their skillset.
    If Haley stays, that makes Crash look pretty accurate. You would also know that the Steelers top priority is no longer winning, but rather being right.

Draft Pick
    Before Ben's contract is up the Rooneys have to fire Haley. If Haley is still here by then Ben will walk for sure.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Go away troll!
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information