Clowns
    no ones laughing. im disguisted.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    This

2nd String
    It is just football! No worries, they play again next Sunday. Tuck your shirt in, sit up straight, open a cool refreshing drink, get comfortable, and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post

It's is just football, but it affects daily life too. It's f*cking embarrassing. All my friends and co-workers know i'm a huge Steelers fan, so they are all over it, giving me crap left and right.

And living in Indiana, I get random sh*t from Colts and Bears fans when I'm out in my Steelers gear.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43 View Post
    It's is just football, but it affects daily life too. It's f*cking embarrassing. All my friends and co-workers know i'm a huge Steelers fan, so they are all over it, giving me crap left and right.

And living in Indiana, I get random sh*t from Colts and Bears fans when I'm out in my Steelers gear.
    The problem is that you let it affect your life. If there was no money on the game then there really is nothing to talk about. It just becomes another team playing another game. Money talks, bullshit walks.
    Haters gonna hate, winners gonna win. Let the haters motivate.

You really cant take that too personally lol.

I wanted to throw up yesterday watching them, but at the end of the day they arent very good, and at the end of the day they are allowed to have a down year considering they have been to the superbowl 3 of the last 8 years, that just doesnt happen very often and that success is unsustainable

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    You really cant take that too personally lol.

I wanted to throw up yesterday watching them, but at the end of the day they arent very good, and at the end of the day they are allowed to have a down year considering they have been to the superbowl 3 of the last 8 years, that just doesnt happen very often and that success is unsustainable
    Yeah, I know most people are just messing with me. And I'm pretty good about letting it slide. But, it gets old man. Plus being a Steelers fan is part of my identity to many who know me. I'm an easy going, quiet guy, so being a "Steeler fan" (even though it is a very small part of my personal life) is sort of what people who aren't that close to me know me for, so when we have an off year it gets brought up a lot.

And Colts and Bears fans for the most part, are just a fat, disgusting, ignorant bunch.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Draft Pick
    Yeah, I know most people are just messing with me. And I'm pretty good about letting it slide. But, it gets old man. Plus being a Steelers fan is part of my identity to many who know me. I'm an easy going, quiet guy, so being a "Steeler fan" (even though it is a very small part of my personal life) is sort of what people who aren't that close to me know me for, so when we have an off year it gets brought up a lot.

And Colts and Bears fans for the most part, are just a fat, disgusting, ignorant bunch.
    Chicago burbs here, and yeah I can't stand Bears fans. Losing to them this year was the worst.

This morning I walked in to "How does it feel to have the Steelers in the record books again?" to which I replied the only record that counts is 6 Lombardi Trophy's.

Then they go to telling me that I'm living in the past......then I laugh hysterically reminding them that we've been to 3 of the last 8 SB, winning 2. Chicago still lives off of that 85 team, sometimes you have to let them know that they're the one's living in the past.

All that being said we are currently at a crossroads. How our past 2 draft classes pan out, and what this team does through the draft in the next 2 years will determine how long we can expect this downtrend to continue.

Pick your head up, you're part of the Nation!

My Mood
    Mellow
    It is so bad I don't even go to work when the Steelers lose.........Oh wait I don't go to work because I am RETIRED.......lol......
    RELAX it is just a Game......

Thread Information