Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: House Cleaning Time

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I thought the Rooney's already extended Coach Cliche's contract?.......Haley needs to be fired now and the old man should have retired after Super Bowl XLIII......
    This^^^^^^

My Mood
    Addicted
    I would sit Sanders (made use him on KO and punts) and Cothery and see what we have in Wheaton and Moye. They should be here next year where as Sanders and Cothery probably won't be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    I would sit Sanders (made use him on KO and punts) and Cothery and see what we have in Wheaton and Moye. They should be here next year where as Sanders and Cothery probably won't be.

Agree 100 percent

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I said when the Pats signed Sanders to that offer sheet that the Steelers shouldn't have matched it and taken the third round pick from the Pats.....Another dumbass move by Colbert/Tomlin......Wheaton isn't healthy right now is still recovering from surgery on his middle finger or another finger.....But I agree Wheaton and Moye need to play more going forward into this season....

Sanders is awful

Quote Originally Posted by xBlitzBurghx View Post
    Tomlin is staying. Like it or not. DL might retire. Haley needs to leave. I know those are big problems and most don't like to talk bad about Big Ben, but I have 0 confidence in Ben ever. I used to be confident in him, but over the years that confidence has vanished. Ben isn't the biggest problem, but he might be soon.
    I know what you mean, Ben is still a good QB, but watching games anymore. I dont know what the hell is going to happen anymore. I think there is something going on with Ben and Haley.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I said when the Pats signed Sanders to that offer sheet that the Steelers shouldn't have matched it and taken the third round pick from the Pats.....
    I said the same thing. I'd have taken that 3, especially since I don't think they will resign Sanders.

If Tomlin stays and we are building this team in his image.... we are going to be the anchor of this division for a while.

Just Fire all of them now.

Draft Pick
    DB needs to retire. It's. Just. So. Stale.

Haley needs to go. There's no imagination in the offense at all.

If they could ever stay healthy, and MP & Velasco were both kept, there's a decent OL forming. Another RB and WR, with a real scheme could go a long way.

I don't see any talent on D at all. The front is terrible though I've some hope for Heyward. We let the wrong CB go and now just need to cut all the geezers and try to rebuild that secondary.

It isn't getting fixed in one year, especially with the way they despise free agency.

Draft Pick
    Yeah, maybe we should revisit this after the Patriots game.

Thread Information