Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What players should we trade...realistically by this Tuesday ?

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

What players should we trade...realistically by this Tuesday ?

Okay fans. Our season is officially over. Time to talk about trades YOU would do before this Tuesday. Don't just name players we should trade...like Ben. Who the MORONS of this board will come in and say we should trade. I want specific teams and players named. What teams might need a WR like Sanders ? Or a D-Linemen like Hood or Kiesel ? Or could Denver use a Vet like Troy when their own SS Sucks. ?

So lets start the trade deadline talk.

Starter
    My Mood
    Cool
    Get rid of paulsen. He can't catch or block. Send brown packing. Spend all that money on this piece of garbage? And that punter. Have butler on speed dial.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    No trades are going to happen......This isn't Madden.......I wouldn't mind seeing a lot of this players going but its not going to happen.....More and more I'm done with the NFL anyway...Its such a garbage league anymore with all these stupid rules and really the product on the field throughout the entire NFL is just bad.......I swear its hard to even watch a game anymore.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    No trades are going to happen......This isn't Madden.......I wouldn't mind seeing a lot of this players going but its not going to happen.....More and more I'm done with the NFL anyway...Its such a garbage league anymore with all these stupid rules and really the product on the field throughout the entire NFL is just bad.......I swear its hard to even watch a game anymore.....

Dude, there has already been 23 trades since this season started...23. Of course they can, and WILL happen. Now whether or not our stupid management does any is another question. But there will be some teams that need a WR or other positional players will do a trade.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I'm not sure who needs to be traded but I do know the punter needs to be released immediately.
    Haters gonna hate, winners gonna win. Let the haters motivate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post

Agreed. It's turned into a sloppy scoreathon for casual fans driven by the media who's loving the overall popularity increasing ratings/ad revenues.

And seriously, Quest, how often do you see significant trades? Come on man. I would like to see tgis team gutted, starting with all coaches except LB, but it's not happening.

Trade as many as we can lol.

Shame we can't trade coaches too.

Starter
    My Mood
    Cool
    We can cut both paulsen and mesco. And bring someone in off of practice squad.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Banned
    It's not just sloppy play by the players. There's a lot more behind this team's inability to score. Look at Stafford, Brady and Kaepernick's stats for today and then look at the total points scored by those teams.

This team just has a flat scheme on offense and defense.

Thread Information