Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What players should we trade...realistically by this Tuesday ?

Bookmark and Share
    Ben was great for us but he isn't now and never will be the QB he once was. His head is not in the game and had not been for the last two seasons. I thank him for helping us to win two Super Bowls and watching his talent but time to move on.
    Last edited by BubbyBlister; 10-27-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    People are still in the belief Ben is a Elite QB and he is not. He is causing some of these losses with his turnovers and like today calling Timeouts when there aren't needed. It is time to part ways if you want this team to win again.

You are so dumb it's sad. Look at Tomlin's post game PC. He said that he thought the Refs were gonna re-set the clock the play before because of what he thought was going to be a Horse coller tackle on the Raiders that wasn't called. That is why Ben had to use that TO. That is NOT Ben's fault son. Please go away boy...you are embarrassing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    You are so dumb it's sad. Look at Tomlin's post game PC. He said that he thought the Refs were gonna re-set the clock the play before because of what he thought was going to be a Horse coller tackle on the Raiders that wasn't called. That is why Ben had to use that TO. That is NOT Ben's fault son. Please go away boy...you are embarrassing yourself.
    Okay whatever tunnel vision idiot.

Banned
    People are still in the belief Ben is a Elite QB and he is not. He is causing some of these losses with his turnovers and like today calling Timeouts when there aren't needed. It is time to part ways if you want this team to win again.
    You're simply a QB groupie if you think Roethlisberger is the fundamental problem with this team. He's playing as good as he's ever played. His QB rating says so. Whether you ever thought he was ever elite is your opinion. But he's playing just around his average QB rating. This is arguably the worst offe sive talent he's ever had since taking over as QB. A QB is as good as the rest of his team. Tom Brady's stats this season should tell you that.

Brady is a statistically inferior QB to Roethlisberger this season. His TEAM still finds ways to win games. Brady isn't winning them on his own with his $hit stats this season

Anyone who thinks another QB, especially a young rookie could do any better on this team is absolute moron.

The Vikings have scored 17 points already and it's only the 3rd quarter. The Steelers simply can't score points and Roethlisberger is not the reason behind that. I don't care how many iNTs he had. Stafford had 2 INTs and only 1 TD today, how many points did the Lions score?

Why don't you blame that ball thrown up in the air that should have been a pick instead of taking the sack on Tomlin as well. Before you say I'm sticking up for Tomlin I'm not. I wanted him as the coach but now realize he maybe the worse coach in the league.

Ben is not the main reason why this team is losing and lack of heart is. Ben ain't what he use to be and adds to it and live in denial if you want he is not a elite QB like he once was.

Banned
    Ben is not the main reason why this team is losing and lack of heart is. Ben ain't what he use to be and adds to it and live in denial if you want he is not a elite QB like he once was.
    Then he never was an elite QB because his stats this season are right around his career average.

I'll keep living in denial and you keep staring at the QB's *** from kick off to the end of the game, since you don't bother looking at the other 10 guys on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Then he never was an elite QB because his stats this season are right around his career average.

I'll keep living in denial and you keep staring at the QB's *** from kick off to the end of the game, since you don't bother looking at the other 10 guys on the field.
    Sorry I'm not a stats guy but if you are then I'm done with the conversation. Stats don't mean **** in my opinion wins do.

Banned
    Sorry I'm not a stats guy but if you are then I'm done with the conversation. Stats don't mean **** in my opinion wins do.

Don't be sorry. Just try to comprehend that it's a team sport and the QB isn't winning or losing by himself. I know it's difficult for some casual fans who simply prefer rooting for individual players, but there is more than one player playing on offense.

Try actually reading my post and said they are losing because of no heart. I did say Ben is not helping matters with his poor play and decisions and not the elite QB he once was. Anyhow got to get some sleep cause morning and work comes early and you have a great night.

Thread Information