Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown - True #1

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach

Antonio Brown - True #1

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I said before that Brown doesn't have the mental toughness at times to make crucial catches at very very crucial moments in the game and our resident Bill Walsh aka I love NeilPatricksBanana laughed at me........AB's comments there just proves my point about him......He is a very good player but to many mistakes like the ones he made yesterday prevent him from being a true elite WR.......
    If I laughed it must have been because you have to truly ignorant of browns career to make such a statement... Crucial cathes at crucial moments would negate your opinion right?

Shall I start a list?
    Lets start with Baltimore AFC Championship game...
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    If I laughed it must have been because you have to truly ignorant of browns career to make such a statement... Crucial cathes at crucial moments would negate your opinion right?

Shall I start a list?
    I have seen every ****ing game in Brown's career no I'm not ignorant of Brown's career......I remember his ****ing helmet catch really well......But why is making these crucial mistakes now?........Like I pointed out (in the gameday thread) last year AB fumbled the ball after huge punt returns or letting the Chargers player just picking up a lose ball in the endzone shows me he isn't mentally tough at times......AB even said he is to lax at times so I don't know......But then again Ben as a 10 year vet burned a key TO at the worst time possible so I don't know why this team is so prone to making crucial are just bonehead mistakes at a consistent rate these past two seasons....Is it coaching?
    Last edited by Black@Gold Forever32; 10-29-2013 at 11:54 AM.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad

Shall I start a list?
    By the way I said at times AB doesn't show the mental toughness and didn't say he never made tough catches at crucial times but like always you spin it to fit your agenda but oh I forgot you don't have an agenda you just critique and know ****ing all about football....

Banned
    I can't believe what happened to this forum in just a couple years. It's like all the actual team fans left happy after the last SB and were replaced by a bunch of fantasy football playing, ESPN regurgitating, annoying !&#÷s. What a shame. Casual cheerleading fans rule the league. I guess people need to accept that or move on.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    By the way I said at times AB doesn't show the mental toughness and didn't say he never made tough catches at crucial times but like always you spin it to fit your agenda but oh I forgot you don't have an agenda you just critique and know ****ing all about football....
    this.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    I can't believe what happened to this forum in just a couple years. It's like all the actual team fans left happy after the last SB and were replaced by a bunch of fantasy football playing, ESPN regurgitating, annoying !&#÷s. What a shame. Casual cheerleading fans rule the league. I guess people need to accept that or move on.
    im glad you've acknowledged that you are a casual cheerleader... nothing wrong with that... you've got plenty of cheerleaders to interact with, like Real Dancing Steven above.

Assistant Coach
    bump a doodle doo

Banned
    bump a doodle doo
    I don’t know what's more pathetic, you bumping your own threads or Brown in the redzone.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    I don’t know what's more pathetic, you bumping your own threads or Brown in the redzone.
    this is more pathetic:
    http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/...M-a-year/page7

Banned
    One day I might be old and pathetic enough to lead an existence where paid subscriptions to stat sites and endless hours of free time enable me to cherry pick stats in order to provide my meaningless life some value on a sports forum, but until that time comes, I can look and laugh at someone as pathetic as you in an attenpt o keep myself in a direction opposite one that will lead to a life as empty and sad as your own.

For now, let's concentrate on how pathetic your thread bumping is in comparison to Brown in the redzone.

Thread Information