Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 69

Thread: Man Coverage

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #41
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,566
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    cant believe with all the problems this team has, ike is being talked about in not being good enough lol
    Now.........GUESS THERE WON'T BE ANY IKE BALL WASHING NOW HUH??? Got smoked today. Big time. Ike is just "a guy". Period. When teams want it, they go at him and complete passes when the game is on the line.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  2. #42
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    He's been one of the few bright spots this season. He's played some fantastic football this season.
    Hahaha. He got beat by Marshall on a key long reception against the Bears, and he got worked over today like a 2 dollar whore on payday. I don't want to hear about Ike anymore. Nor do I need to comment. His play speaks for itself. He's just "a guy".
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  3. #43
    Draft Pick polamalu43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    242
    why can we not play the WR's tight off the line..........the 10 yard cushion is doing nothing and without a passrush to speak of we get beat non stop.........no pressure equals no turnovers.

  4. #44
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,273

    Man Coverage

    Darrel revis sucks, getting beaten by Fitzgerald with the game on the line
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  5. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    dude, seriously, you don't know more than the guys on nfl network. They already broke it down. Why am I watching ur play by play? ive seen the play, ive relived the play in my nightmares. so u showing me again doesnt change anything. U would have to pull up every play they did with Clark to really show me. Try again. Nice that u went to the trouble though. However, you going against three people that get paid to break down plays kinda leaves me flat. I believe their break down. That's why they get the big bucks....and again, they did bring up the fact that without Clark was the only time the coverage failed.
    His break down of the play was very good, and addressed the fact that people can't seem to understand that the screw up there was LeBeau's defensive play calling and not the players (specifically Ike, who had absoutely no back side help.)

  6. #46
    Keeper of Keys Dean Denton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    Posts
    4,060
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    His break down of the play was very good, and addressed the fact that people can't seem to understand that the screw up there was LeBeau's defensive play calling and not the players (specifically Ike, who had absoutely no back side help.)
    Yeah, I'll say it again, nfl network broke the play down and showed how it worked all season. Think ill stick with guys who get paid to break it down based on years of understanding and knowledge of the game.
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

  7. #47
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Yeah, I'll say it again, nfl network broke the play down and showed how it worked all season. Think ill stick with guys who get paid to break it down based on years of understanding and knowledge of the game.
    But just because he doesn't get paid by the NFL network doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's talking about or is wrong. His points seemed very valid to me and were supported by the video evidence. To me, all kinds of football insights are interesting. I'm always interested to learn more about the game (or more specifically, the game within the game.)

  8. #48
    Keeper of Keys Dean Denton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    Posts
    4,060
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    But just because he doesn't get paid by the NFL network doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's talking about or is wrong. His points seemed very valid to me and were supported by the video evidence. To me, all kinds of football insights are interesting. I'm always interested to learn more about the game (or more specifically, the game within the game.)
    Yeah that's fine, but again I'll stick with a team of guys that have proven knowledge of the game.
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

  9. #49
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Yeah that's fine, but again I'll stick with a team of guys that have proven knowledge of the game.
    i'll stick with you most likely misunderstanding what you heard, until you provide evidence to the contrary.
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  10. #50
    Keeper of Keys Dean Denton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    Posts
    4,060
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    i'll stick with you most likely misunderstanding what you heard, until you provide evidence to the contrary.
    Yeah good luck with that....
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Bump and Run Coverage
    By cbrunn in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 09:23 AM
  2. TV Coverage Week one
    By Deb in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 06:22 PM
  3. WEEK 15 NFL COVERAGE ON CBS AND FOX
    By House of Steel in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 09:11 AM
  4. Week 12 TV Coverage
    By SteelersfaninPhilly in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-23-2006, 10:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •