Thread: Congrats Peyton Manning...you take the Prize!!!

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

Congrats Peyton Manning...you take the Prize!!!

..As the WORLDS BIGGEST WHINER!! I know this is Non-steeler related. But this story is just ridiculous. And shows what a complete Prima donna Manning is. Incredible.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...me-to-prepare/

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Our coaches, players, and fans have complained about these issues (including early bye weeks) for years.

Big deal.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Our coaches, players, and fans have complained about these issues (including early bye weeks) for years.

Big deal.

A early Bye is in no way related to this. As far as a simular complaint about us having to play a team that had 12 days off to our 6...that has NEVER ever happened. Manning is a little B!tch. And he in uninformed as well. The Eagles don't have anymore time to prepare for Denver. After Thursday games, the playing teams don't even go back to the facility til the next Monday, or Tuesday. So it's not like Philly has anymore preparing time. And, did Peyton take into account that the Eagles had only 3 DAYS to prepare for that Thursday game when they played it ?

Face it, Manning is a pampered little Baby. And gets special treatment that others don't. That is why in the end, they won't win Squat! He'll fail, just like he has always failed.

Congrats Peyton Manning...you take the Prize!!!

Manning = $$$$$$
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Lol The Steelers fans, coaches, and players even complained about the Ravens punter running for a two point conversion.

And, yes, the bye week is similar. It is complaining about SCHEDULING, worried that they will have to go almost 3 months without a week off when you need it, later in the season.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    A early Bye is in no way related to this. As far as a simular complaint about us having to play a team that had 12 days off to our 6...that has NEVER ever happened. Manning is a little B!tch. And he in uninformed as well. The Eagles don't have anymore time to prepare for Denver. After Thursday games, the playing teams don't even go back to the facility til the next Monday, or Tuesday. So it's not like Philly has anymore preparing time. And, did Peyton take into account that the Eagles had only 3 DAYS to prepare for that Thursday game when they played it ?

Face it, Manning is a pampered little Baby. And gets special treatment that others don't. That is why in the end, they won't win Squat! He'll fail, just like he has always failed.
    so we can add "Calendars" to the list of things beyond your comprehension.

Return of the Banana

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    so we can add "Calendars" to the list of things beyond your comprehension.

Not to mention, in addition to the part you put in bold, there are not "12 days" from Thursday until next Sunday. There are NINE preparation days.

What a maroon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Not to mention, in addition to the part you put in bold, there are not "12 days" from Thursday until next Sunday. There are NINE preparation days.

What a maroon.

I never said 12 days. Manning did. Then again, Peyton was never known for being a Brainac was he ?

Prepare for Manning??... man to man press coverage, blitz and kill manning... or watch manning tear you apart slowly but surely for 4 qtrs...

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I get his bitch. The scheduling is a joke. I have been saying this since they started those Thursday night games that they should stop. The quality of play is crap cuz guys are still sore on Wednesday, someone always seems to get hurt and they continue to put this horrible product on the field. I promise if they just moved the game to Monday and made it a double header things would be better for the fans and players. Not sure who to send this b!tch too, but my idea is great and Peyton loves it. No bye weeks until mid October either. Simple things like this would make the games so much better. But he'll, what do I know?
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Thread Information