Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Mike Adams be any worse??

Bookmark and Share

Can Mike Adams be any worse??

This guy gets beat about 90% of the game, a number 2 draft pick which could have been a number 1. I know he went up against Peppers, but this is the NFL, he is going to face elite pash rushers ALL season long. Yes, the blame can go around the whole line, but god damnit, every ****ing drop back of Bens there is pressure off the corner.

I know Ben had a horrid game, I'm not saying it was ALL the olines fault, but give us Steelers fans a ****ing break and give the QB some time to throw the god damn ball.

Rant ****ing over.

Banned
    Ben knocked down and sacked......47 times in 3 games.

Manning-Brady-Brees-Romo..a combined...24 times!!

Yeah, but it's Ben's fault ( LOL )

Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    Ben knocked down and sacked......47 times in 3 games.

Manning-Brady-Brees-Romo..a combined...24 times!!

Yeah, but it's Ben's fault ( LOL )
    Quest, come on dude. Ben was a big issue in tonights loss, I know you love the guy as a QB, so do I. The fumbles, pick 6. Lets not turn this into a Ben thread, keep the focus on Adams and the Oline please.

Banned
    he could be Marcus Gilbert... lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Quest, come on dude. Ben was a big issue in tonights loss, I know you love the guy as a QB, so do I. The fumbles, pick 6. Lets not turn this into a Ben thread, keep the focus on Adams and the Oline please.

The Fumbles ? ALL of them were a result of the Line allowing pressure LESS then 1/2 second after the snap, I mean WTF do you expect ? Yeah, the Interception hurt us. But we were back in the game BECAUSE of Ben. And then the defense takes a Dive. Where are all the Anti-Troy people at ? Or Ike Taylor ? Or our Invisable MLB's at tonight.

No I am NOT a total Ben supporter. Facts are, given our particular situation and personell...I might ALL be for a trade of Ben IF...and only IF it returned a 1st & 2nd in this draft, and a 1st in 2015. Might be time for a total rebuild. But, we should NOT consider trading Ben before the likes of Troy, Ike, Sanders, Hood, ect.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    You know whats going to happen about 6 years from now......

We will have a **** qb running this offense, and the line will be filled with pro bowlers. You watch...Thats going to be this teams luck. Get rid of Colbert and Haley at the end of this season. Let Ben run his own offense for all I care, cant get much worse.

The Fumbles ? ALL of them were a result of the Line allowing pressure LESS then 1/2 second after the snap, I mean WTF do you expect ? Yeah, the Interception hurt us. But we were back in the game BECAUSE of Ben. And then the defense takes a Dive. Where are all the Anti-Troy people at ? Or Ike Taylor ? Or our Invisable MLB's at tonight.

No I am NOT a total Ben supporter. Facts are, given our particular situation and personell...I might ALL be for a trade of Ben IF...and only IF it returned a 1st & 2nd in this draft, and a 1st in 2015. Might be time for a total rebuild. But, we should NOT consider trading Ben before the likes of Troy, Ike, Sanders, Hood, ect.

We would get

6th for Ike
    4th for Troy
    7th for Hood
    4th now for Sanders

Ben was in the rush of traffic, as a QB he needs to hold onto the ball, simple as that. USE 2 HANDS. Did you watch the game Quest?? Did you, or did you watch it on gamecast??? Just asking.

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Spot the F on with this post. Gilbert's at his best when he's acting like a revolving door
    or taking out his own. Adams may be salvagable but Gilbert should ride the bench as a backup.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    We would get

6th for Ike
    4th for Troy
    7th for Hood
    4th now for Sanders

Ben was in the rush of traffic, as a QB he needs to hold onto the ball, simple as that. USE 2 HANDS. Did you watch the game Quest?? Did you, or did you watch it on gamecast??? Just asking.

You're dumb if you think thats all we could get. Troy is a great player. Alot of teams with a weakness at SS would love to have him. Denver is a perfect example. Yes they have a great offense, But offenses will stall at times. And their current SS is a joke.
    Sanders is a great WR to trade for. Is young, super fast who runs great routes. San Francisco would LOVE to have him. Did you WATCH the SF game today ? They were a Joke WR wise. Their offense has nothing but the bigger, stronger WR's like Boldin, and Crabtree once he returns. But a Sanders is exactly what they need.

And Ziggy ? A 7th ?...just plain stupid. He can net us a easy 3rd, if not a 2nd rounder. Dude HAS skills. But, he is tailor made to be on a 4-man D-Line...where he would be destructive. But on our defense..he is not too happy.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    You're dumb if you think thats all we could get. Troy is a great player. Alot of teams with a weakness at SS would love to have him. Denver is a perfect example. Yes they have a great offense, But offenses will stall at times. And their current SS is a joke.
    Sanders is a great WR to trade for. Is young, super fast who runs great routes. San Francisco would LOVE to have him. Did you WATCH the SF game today ? They were a Joke WR wise. Their offense has nothing but the bigger, stronger WR's like Boldin, and Crabtree once he returns. But a Sanders is exactly what they need.

And Ziggy ? A 7th ?...just plain stupid. He can net us a easy 3rd, if not a 2nd rounder. Dude HAS skills. But, he is tailor made to be on a 4-man D-Line...where he would be destructive. But on our defense..he is not too happy.
    We should have let Sanders go for the Pats 3rd round pick when the Pats signed him to that offer sheet......Again no trades are happening...lol

Boldin coming off a great post-season run and the Ravens only got a 6th for him........

You really think teams would give up a ton for aging player like Troy or Ike?.......

Thread Information