Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers beat Bears easy Sunday night

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent

Steelers beat Bears easy Sunday night

I just feel like we are going to have a break out game Sunday Night! In 40 years of being a Steelers Animal, I have never felt better about a game, Ever, this is the part non Steeler fans call arrogant, I call it Steelers football.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    sh!t... I'm a die hard steeler geek too, but the way they have looked, they'd struggle with Pitt panthers....
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Rookie Free Agent
    Here is my thinking, make no mistake, as far as jobs goes, all will be motivated. I feel like Heath and Bell will play, that is how important this game is. The game is at home, I like that, Ben is being called out, I like that, Haley is scared, I like that, It is bigger than what some think about Heath Miller, if he is legitimately back, he and Ben share magic, that we could and will use this weak. Better defend the center of the field Bears, it is here where you will loose the game. I feel like we are close on getting some turnovers, and the defense has some gut checking to do, I like that, Jay Cutler can and will throw picks under pressure, I like that. I think we need a little time to get guys back, and we will be fine, I havent bought a Steelers jersey since Jacks 58, but in celebration of the team I love, I think I will buy a new Ben #7 jersey, and a couple other things, I will always be a Steelers fan, no matter what the teams record!

Rookie Free Agent
    and the Steelers are 8-1-1 in the last 10 games in which they were under dogs at home! We are that this weekend by the way It is the perfect storm in every way

Quote Originally Posted by noteeth58 View Post
    and the Steelers are 8-1-1 in the last 10 games in which they were under dogs at home! We are that this weekend by the way It is the perfect storm in every way
    We stink.

2-14 with 2 wins playing the Browns. Hopefully this is enough to get Haley fired midseason and Tomlin on the hot seat by season's end.

Banned

That was when they actually had talent, and were not in a state of flux. Yes I think we CAN win, but we will never win easily. Our run defense has been average at best, and the Bears can run the ball. And they get alot of takeaways. If Ben is pressured again...and lets face it, you KNOW he will. He could toss a pick or two. So yes, if the Up & Down Bears bring their DOWN game...the Steelers could win. But if they bring their UP game, they will win. Not unless our team does a complete 180 from it's first 2 games....2 games where we ONLY scored 7 Legit points so far.

Veteran
    With no more pool and foosball for the youngsters, how can they do anything but win.

Quote Originally Posted by DanRooney View Post
    We stink.

2-14 with 2 wins playing the Browns. Hopefully this is enough to get Haley fired midseason and Tomlin on the hot seat by season's end.
    A battle with the Browns to get the #1 QB

My Mood
    Addicted
    I just feel like we are going to have a break out game Sunday Night! In 40 years of being a Steelers Animal, I have never felt better about a game, Ever, this is the part non Steeler fans call arrogant, I call it Steelers football.
    Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah, Mike Tomlin stating "We will unleash hell in December." How did that work out for them.

im worried some of you are going to slit your wrists

Thread Information