Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: the Paulson fumble

Bookmark and Share

the Paulson fumble

Just sitting here watching the game from last night. It took 29 seconds from when Paulson was tackled to when the Bungles threw the red flag. You could tell that Ben was going to run a quick play, but something happened. I propose that Haley or Tomlin had money on the game, and it was not on the black and gold. Either that or they are literally (and I am not kidding here) the stupidest mother ****ers on the face of the earth. I can take losing to a team with more talent, i really can. But when your coaches are ****ing retards... well that is just not acceptable. Seriously, I know as much as any guy that has never played "real" football and I knew the Steelers should hurry up. Why didnt Tomlin/Haley?
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

There was the hit in the arm also, Dalton fumbled the ball he didn't throw it and we didn't throw a flag...

Tomlin is still in his maturation stage in coaching...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    There was the hit in the arm also, Dalton fumbled the ball he didn't throw it and we didn't throw a flag...

Tomlin is still in his maturation stage in coaching...
    Can't challenge after two minute warning.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrior Fan View Post
    Just sitting here watching the game from last night. It took 29 seconds from when Paulson was tackled to when the Bungles threw the red flag. You could tell that Ben was going to run a quick play, but something happened. I propose that Haley or Tomlin had money on the game, and it was not on the black and gold. Either that or they are literally (and I am not kidding here) the stupidest mother ****ers on the face of the earth. I can take losing to a team with more talent, i really can. But when your coaches are ****ing retards... well that is just not acceptable. Seriously, I know as much as any guy that has never played "real" football and I knew the Steelers should hurry up. Why didnt Tomlin/Haley?
    while i would not consider myself part of the pitchfork crowd that overreacts to every single playcall and error... this is a great example of bad in game coaching. they absolutely should've gone with the hurry up... and instead tried to change personnel packages. it was absolutely a failure on Haley's part... and a failure on Tomlin's part not to realize the situation and override him.
    It's good to be back!

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrior Fan View Post
    Tomlin is very dumb when it comes to using the clock and has absolutely no clue what the **** he is doing. I agree there has got to be more of an awareness there by Ben and Tomlin to go up to the line and even just spike the damn ball so that the ball doesnt go over to the Bengals. You would have taken 2nd and 10 at the Bengals 30 yard line in a second over giving the ball there to the Bengals. Tomlin has absolutely no clue what he is doing out there in terms of managing the clock. He doesnt think on the fly and cant adjust to anything going on around him...

the Paulson fumble

Here's an idea. Maybe Paulson should of jumped on the ball instead of getting up and walking away like he was stupid.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Here's an idea. Maybe Paulson should of jumped on the ball instead of getting up and walking away like he was stupid.
    he starts to look for the ball, and then the whistles blow...
    i hate that plays whistled dead can be reviewed for exactly that reason...
    It's good to be back!

the Paulson fumble

Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    he starts to look for the ball, and then the whistles blow...
    i hate that plays whistled dead can be reviewed for exactly that reason...
    Half *** I thought. Should if been non reviewable since the whistle blew.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Half *** I thought. Should if been non reviewable since the whistle blew.
    they changed that rule a couple years ago... plays blown dead can be challenged now...which is what happened... i think its stupid... sooner or later its going to lead to ignoring whistles all together
    It's good to be back!

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I thought it was this play and the phantom trip that took a 30 yard play back that changed this game. These things are correctable fellas. Don't start falling apart on me now. It's a long season and living in Seattle this could get ugly if this doesn't get fixed.
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Thread Information