Thread: is this the same crap type offense joe walton tried to force-feed the steelers in the 80's?

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Starter

is this the same crap type offense joe walton tried to force-feed the steelers in the 80's?

...or am i mistaken?

this looks pretty much the same to me...dink and dunk crap, etc....i think bubby was the qb back then....

it looks terrible in any decade.....especially when the personnel is not right for this type of play.....

Quote Originally Posted by teeceemadison View Post
    ...or am i mistaken?

this looks pretty much the same to me...dink and dunk crap, etc....i think bubby was the qb back then....

it looks terrible in any decade.....especially when the personnel is not right for this type of play.....
    funny i was thinking about that

Banned
    It's not Walton like. Joe liked to use 3, and even 4 TE in his offense on passing downs. Nothing we do is like his offense. I just think as long as Ben is continuing to see the type of early pass rush pressure in this NEW...so called quick release offense of Todd Haley's...as he did in past OC offenses where Ben actually had routes to throw much deeper down the field, then I don't think Ben gets it, and is frustrated. I think if we had a QB like a younger Batch, or even Gradkowski as our starter, maybe Haley's offense might be better suited for them. But with Ben, I really think....even though he was NOT a good Head Coach...I think someone like " Norv Turner " would be a better suited Offensive Coordinator for a offense here with Ben as QB.

Just my opinion though. But No. Haley's system is not close to Walton's system.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Walton was awful.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information