Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Roethlisberger versus other "elite" QBs

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Get7With7 View Post
    He could, but he's a rookie. So he'll spend most of his rookie year on the bench because "it's the Steeler way."
    "its not the steeler way"

Holmes, Wallace, and Washington all played quite a bit as a rookie in the #3 wr role

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Jesus Christ. How does "Ben isn't the elite PASSER that Manning, Rogers and Brady are" equate "He's the problem with the Steelers?"... Ben is my favorite player on the team. I've defended him over and over again to quite a few on this very board (Like after the Cincy game last year when people were calling for his head). Ben Roethlisberger is the Steelers. As long as he's here they have a chance. I've said that time and time again. Like some others have said, Ben is a great quarterback. He does things that Manning, Rogers and Brady couldn't dream of doing. That doesn't change the fact that one aspect of their games is superior to Ben's (just like Ben has certain aspects of his game that are superior to theirs).

In what world does that mean we think Ben is horrible and that he's the problem with this team?

Please explain in what aspect is Brady, Manning or Rodgers or Brees are better PASSERS then Ben. What factor are you using ? Show me on paper why they are ELITE Passers, and Ben is not. Is it pass completion percentages ? YPA ? Total passing yards for the season...what exactly ? And please name ALL the current OB's that are better PASSERS then Ben, and why. And shows specific stats that PROVE your point.

Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    Please explain in what aspect is Brady, Manning or Rodgers or Brees are better PASSERS then Ben. What factor are you using ? Show me on paper why they are ELITE Passers, and Ben is not. Is it pass completion percentages ? YPA ? Total passing yards for the season...what exactly ? And please name ALL the current OB's that are better PASSERS then Ben, and why. And shows specific stats that PROVE your point.

Qbs I would take over Ben would be.

1. Manning
    2. Brady
    3. Rogers
    4. Brees

BEN IS A GOOD QB. Its almost as if we don't rank Ben number 1, everyone gets *** hurt. Can we root for Ben and say he is not Elite? Doesn't seem like it.

Elites
    Manning
    Brady
    Brees
    Rogers

Next tier
    Ben
    Ryan
    Flacco
    Manning
    Dalton
    Luck
    Rivers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Qbs I would take over Ben would be.

1. Manning
    2. Brady
    3. Rogers
    4. Brees

BEN IS A GOOD QB. Its almost as if we don't rank Ben number 1, everyone gets *** hurt. Can we root for Ben and say he is not Elite? Doesn't seem like it.

Elites
    Manning
    Brady
    Brees
    Rogers

Next tier
    Ben
    Ryan
    Flacco
    Manning
    Dalton
    Luck
    Rivers

Okay, i know that TEAMS Win games/SB..so to call Ben better then anyone solely based on Super Bowl appearances and wins is not right. So, what EXACTLY makes all those QB's better then Ben...Show exact statistical facts that back-up your opinion.

Okay, i know that TEAMS Win games/SB..so to call Ben better then anyone solely based on Super Bowl appearances and wins is not right. So, what EXACTLY makes all those QB's better then Ben...Show exact statistical facts that back-up your opinion.
    Why do I have to show anything when it is just MY opinion? I'm sure not everyone in Yinzer nation thinks Ben is elite. A very good QB? Yes, but not elite.

Banned
    Why do I have to show anything when it is just MY opinion? I'm sure not everyone in Yinzer nation thinks Ben is elite. A very good QB? Yes, but not elite.

What makes a QB " ELITE "...thats my question.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Ok and I really want to hear Nealpatrick's thoughts on this....lol Neilpatrick has called me dumb and uneducated in the past but I think he will even agree that this is the dumbest thing he has ever heard......Was arguing with a Steelers fan on facebook about Todd Haley.......The person I'm arguing with calls me uneducated and calls Ben a prima donna....Then goes on to suggest the Steelers trading all their picks for Johnny Manziel....lol Johnny Football?.................Projected as a late first round pick at best.....Johnny Football is the poster child of a Prima Donna and will be a project coming into the NFL.....
    Last edited by Black@Gold Forever32; 09-11-2013 at 02:41 PM.

What makes a QB " ELITE "...thats my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Ok and I really want to hear Nealpatrick's thoughts on this....lol Neilpatrick has called me dumb and uneducated in the past but I think he will even agree that this is the dumbest thing he has ever heard......Was arguing with a Steelers fan on facebook about Todd Haley.......The person I'm arguing with calls me uneducated and calls Ben a prima donna....Then goes on to suggest the Steelers trading all their picks for Johnny Manziel....lol Johnny Football?.................Projected as a late first round pick at best.....Johnny Football is the poster child of a Prima Donna and will be a project at best at the NFL level.......
    He is fun to watch though

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    He is fun to watch though
    Ok but that doesn't mean he will be a successful NFL QB and trading all our picks for a QB who might go late first round is beyond dumb......

Thread Information