Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    And the oline has been bad since 2006.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    We look worse than some of the bubby brister/mark Malone lead teams of the 1980s.
    I chuckled reading that because it's true.

Banned
    I've been in & out today. Has there been any announcement, or report on the Ben/Haley Blow-up yesterday ? Did Ben ever address why, after proclaiming his confidence in the offense this season, as to why it was so bad yesterday ?

Just wondering.

My Mood
    Asleep
    Only difference here is we have an elite qb. One that's been to 3 super bowls. Not kordell Stewart, bubby brister, not mark Malone. And he's getting the **** beat out of him.
    Speaking of QBs, I read an article today claiming that Ben will not be a Steeler much longer since this team is in a rebuilding mode. Although I keep hearing the organization claim that this team is not in a rebuilding mode, I believe that the writing is on the wall. If that is the case, than I don't see Big Ben sticking around waiting for it to all unfold because he wants to win now this late in his career.
    Last edited by SuperSteelers; 09-09-2013 at 08:10 PM.

My Mood
    Clowns
    You know your team is bad when you are bringing back players that you released just about a week ago in Dwyer. I agree that Tomlin is going to have a hard time coaching his way out of this mess if things with this team get really bad. A lot of the players on this team especially the ones that Tomlin has drafted and developed seem to have no heart and are gutless in my opinion. Anybody else agree with this??

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    But you still have the Tomlin ball washers around here making every excuse in the world for the guy. I don't know ANY top notch coach who let's his O-line suck for 3-4 years straight. Can't run the ball a lick.
    If you listen to the talk shows around town anytime somebody calls and says that Tomlin won with Cowher's team you immediately get cut off and dont even get to make your point. You get a response like how come Cowher didnt win more with Cowher's players. Well the answer is simple Cowher never had an elite QB to work with for his entire tenure here. He only had Ben for 3 seasons and Tomlin has had him for entire tenure here. Tomlin in my opinion has no control over this team at this point and he simply looks clueless on the sideline and in his postgame press conference. The guy has no answers at all to this mess...

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    You know your team is bad when you are bringing back players that you released just about a week ago in Dwyer. I agree that Tomlin is going to have a hard time coaching his way out of this mess if things with this team get really bad. A lot of the players on this team especially the ones that Tomlin has drafted and developed seem to have no heart and are gutless in my opinion. Anybody else agree with this??
    it means you have injuries... that's all. are the Patriots bad because they brought back Leon Washington after cutting him 10 days ago? Your RB gets injured, you bring back one that knows the playback.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Alex Smith deserved to go instead of Brady.

Leave the politics out of here quest.

Honest to god, we look so bad I wonder if they'll win a game this year. And I'm not lying. The titans game I thought well we'll win because we're at home etc, plus opening day. We look worse than some of the bubby brister/mark Malone lead teams of the 1980s.
    Don't want to see you driving into the Nachos concession to protest like they did when Malone was QB. Does anybody else remember that?

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    If you listen to the talk shows around town anytime somebody calls and says that Tomlin won with Cowher's team you immediately get cut off and dont even get to make your point. You get a response like how come Cowher didnt win more with Cowher's players. Well the answer is simple Cowher never had an elite QB to work with for his entire tenure here. He only had Ben for 3 seasons and Tomlin has had him for entire tenure here. Tomlin in my opinion has no control over this team at this point and he simply looks clueless on the sideline and in his postgame press conference. The guy has no answers at all to this mess...
    I have to say I am one of those people who is tired of hearing about St. Bill of Crafton.

My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Root4Stlrs View Post
    Don't want to see you driving into the Nachos concession to protest like they did when Malone was QB. Does anybody else remember that?
    That really happened?

EDIT: never-mind...I found the article. That is hilarious.
    Last edited by SuperSteelers; 09-09-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Thread Information