Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Roster Moves (for injuries)

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by acero View Post
    and well we still have to wait to hear who is going to be signed at LB
    All three spots have been filled. Pouncey was replaced with Velasco, LSH with Dwyer and kicker Shayne Graham will be occupying Larry Foote's spot.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    cThat's foolish. Sports betting is the only Gambling where the better has control. There HAS to be a winner. Unlike any other gambling, like Slot machines, or Black Jack, ect, the control is OUT of your hands. But betting...there has to be a winner.I guarantee you Neil, you're a smart guy. If you say bet 100 dollars on every game, and take the underdog, stats prove that at the end of the season, you will win 60 % or more of the bets. You just have to be smart, and use your football knowledge, and you will be on top at seasons end sir.
    You have a CHOICE, you do not have CONTROL. Are you able to put on pads, run out on the field and tackle a guy during garbage time to help protect the spread?

A bet where you have control is if you say you can throw the ball 40 yards. You have the ball in your hands, thus you have the CONTROL on how far that ball travels.

Rule of thumb in life, if you don't have the ball, the steering wheel, etc. in your hands, you do not have control.

Banned

Roster Moves (for injuries)

Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    cThat's foolish. Sports betting is the only Gambling where the better has control. There HAS to be a winner. Unlike any other gambling, like Slot machines, or Black Jack, ect, the control is OUT of your hands. But betting...there has to be a winner.
    I guarantee you Neil, you're a smart guy. If you say bet 100 dollars on every game, and take the underdog, stats prove that at the end of the season, you will win 60 % or more of the bets. You just have to be smart, and use your football knowledge, and you will be on top at seasons end sir.
    That was the dumbest thing I've read in at least 2 days

Ps we signed a kicker who wasn't in camp with the team

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Believe me the biggest gamble this guy takes is whether to stand or squat while pi$$ing..........my guess usually squats.....

Draft Pick
    From watching ESPN's injury report I think that incredibly the only 3 players who were injured last week and are out for the season are the 3 Steelers. Now what are the odds on that?

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Who put a curse on us? Wisenhunt ? Grimm? Or both?
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    The Pirates and the Francisco Cabrera Curse is Over as of last night.........Now........The Steelers have the Curse......it's called "Tomlin".....until he is gone nothing good will happen for the Steelers.........I sure hope it's not 20 yrs at 67 I am not sure in 20 years I will be.......

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Who put a curse on us? Wisenhunt ? Grimm? Or both?
    I think its the curse of the Art II personally........He forced BA out and brought in Todd Haley.......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityShaker View Post
    You have a CHOICE, you do not have CONTROL. Are you able to put on pads, run out on the field and tackle a guy during garbage time to help protect the spread?

A bet where you have control is if you say you can throw the ball 40 yards. You have the ball in your hands, thus you have the CONTROL on how far that ball travels.

Rule of thumb in life, if you don't have the ball, the steering wheel, etc. in your hands, you do not have control.

True. But my point was, unlike Slot machines, or Craps, or Black Jack. In sports betting, whether it's football, baseball or whatever, there HAS to be a winner...always! Now, you can have a 7 point line, and if it ends up exactly at a 7 point game, thats a push. But you still don't lose with a Push. So, just as long as you CHOOSE right...you will win. In any other gambling, the choice doesn't matter...it's all luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky#20 View Post
    From watching ESPN's injury report I think that incredibly the only 3 players who were injured last week and are out for the season are the 3 Steelers. Now what are the odds on that?
    Seems to be the norm with this team the past few years. Just bad luck is all, it cant be controlled.

Thread Information