Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Roster Moves (for injuries)

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    Doesn't matter who we sign. We're never gonna be in position to kick a FG, so why bother ? BTW, I just layed 5,000 dollars on Cincy next Monday night. I got it at -5 and Cincy. Now it's at -6.5 and growing. All I have to worry about is Cincy covering 5 points...at Home...on Monday night.....Easiest F'ing money I will ever get
    lol i hope you arent joking

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    wow. he beat against his team.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    wow. he beat against his team.

Hey, I'm a bigger Steeler fan here then most all of you. But MONEY is Money! It trumps All!

i think you are full of **** personally, but 5k on a division rival to cover -5 is moronic

For some odd reason I think the orange teams lose this coming week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think you are full of **** personally, but 5k on a division rival to cover -5 is moronic

Think about what you are sayin', You say me betting on the Bengals is Moronic. But, since I placed my best, the national Vegas line has now gone to 6.5, from 5 when I placed the bet. That was just 8 hours ago. You know how much money has to be bet in order to move a Betting line 1.5 points in under 8 hours ?...Let me help you out...about 300-400 Million. ALL on Cincy!

So, tell me again how stupid I...and the hundreds and Hundreds of Million people who have bet the Bengals so far ?

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    agreed.

and betting against your own is disgusting... there are plenty of other games to bet your fake money on.
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    Think about what you are sayin', You say me betting on the Bengals is Moronic. But, since I placed my best, the national Vegas line has now gone to 6.5, from 5 when I placed the bet. That was just 8 hours ago. You know how much money has to be bet in order to move a Betting line 1.5 points in under 8 hours ?...Let me help you out...about 300-400 Million. ALL on Cincy!

So, tell me again how stupid I...and the hundreds and Hundreds of Million people who have bet the Bengals so far ?
    they all bet 1 dollar?
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

Banned
    I was at Bally's last season, and I personal saw a Steellers fan bet 500,000 CASH right then and there on the Steelers to beat the Chargers on the " Money Line " Sufice to say he ended up being pretty bitter I suspect. But I have seen that, and alot of other huge money bets. So my 5,000 is hardly much at all. In the end, I usually win more then I lose at seasons end.

But, Betting on Cincy to cover 5 points is NOT me being disrespectful towards my Steelers. It's me having basic common sense!

just because there were millions bet on it to move the line definitely does not mean its a good bet lol. I took the titans +7 in a parlay because that was a good bet. Bengals may win, but the steelers are far too familiar with them for that to be a "good bet"...justifying you bet because the line moves makes you a....bad gambler

Thread Information