Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official...Jonathan Dwyer IS Back

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

It's Official...Jonathan Dwyer IS Back

So Dwyer is returning, according to reports.

http://www.961kiss.com/pages/freaksh...ticle=11635426

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    It is a good signing. I mean, it is only Dwyer and I was happy to see him go but with LSH out for the season and Bell still on the shelf, we need another back and at least he knows the offense.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    It is a good signing. I mean, it is only Dwyer and I was happy to see him go but with LSH out for the season and Bell still on the shelf, we need another back and at least he knows the offense.

Yeah but, we still have a healthy Redman and Jones. So if we are bringing back Dwyer, then that tells me that Tomlin believes that Bell is more then a couple of games from returning, or, he has lost all confidence in Redman. And if that is the case, then he should just Cut Redman, and keep Dwyer. I really don't think this team needs 4 RB's on the roster. Keep 3, and use the other spot to grab another Vet OL or ILB.

Akward moment between him and Tomlin/Haley?

I think so.

Starter
    page can not be found when i click that link

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceemadison View Post
    page can not be found when i click that link
    Works for me and Bouchette reported it this morning.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Akward moment between him and Tomlin/Haley?

I think so.
    Tomlin is a moron.... you keep a bunch of porcelain RB's and let go of the top rusher in 2012, the youngest, most durable....

We need a RB coach and tomlin needs to leave the offense alone, hes a defensive minded person. he's proving himself clueless with the O.

Thank Christ DL is still here...

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    The Steelers and their fans are on red alert status.

Bringing back a guy who two weeks ago you went around saying wasn't taking his job seriously is a bad sign to everyone in the organization. And..he couldn't even land a job after trying out with two teams. So what does that say about him and what does it say about the organization basically cowing down to him by bringing him back???

It amazes me how when Pouncey went down (and we couldn't run the ball when he wasn't injured) the whole team mentally collapsed. I see other teams lose their lineman but keep their heart..but not this team. A real sign of mental weakness.

Tomlin is on the hot seat. As he should be. The seat will be blazing with a possible loss to the Bengals on Sunday.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    It's called desperation.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    Yeah but, we still have a healthy Redman and Jones. So if we are bringing back Dwyer, then that tells me that Tomlin believes that Bell is more then a couple of games from returning, or, he has lost all confidence in Redman. And if that is the case, then he should just Cut Redman, and keep Dwyer. I really don't think this team needs 4 RB's on the roster. Keep 3, and use the other spot to grab another Vet OL or ILB.
    I think you're reading too much into it, we were carrying 4 RB's regardless. I don't think they're bringing Dwyer back to take anyone's job, they just want a body. Bell is a little bit away, LSH gone, Jones (the definition of an injury waiting to happen), if Redman were to go down we'd be left with no one until Bell's return.

Dwyer is here as a body, once Bell is healthy I don't know if Dwyer will even see the field.

Thread Information