Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow the first pick in the draft the Steelers take????

Bookmark and Share
    not a one game observation but from watching for years, the draft should look like this
    OL
    OL
    OL
    CB
    OL
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Elvis has just left the building!

Rookie Free Agent Steelergolfer59's Avatar

Wow the first pick in the draft the Steelers take????

Quote Originally Posted by tat2 View Post
    not a one game observation but from watching for years, the draft should look like this
    OL
    OL
    OL
    CB
    OL
    It was the first full game our Oline played together and our pro bowl center went down. We need to see after a few games and then determine if we need to go after offensive line mine. We've spent the last few drafts(not counting the 2013 draft) on oline.

Banned
    Right now there is NO OL considered a top-10 pick. And NO Center is ever considered a top-10 selection. Lets say we end up picking..Oh 8th. And if there is NO Tackle worth the 8th pick, then the steelers need to trade down-down-down. Get more picks in rounds 2 and 3, then take the number 1 rated Center in the draft whoever that is. Cause Pouncey clearly does NOT have a future here in Pittsburgh. The early reports are his Injury is likely a Career ending Injury. And even if it weren't, Pouncey clearly does not want to play here...but In Miami with his Brother, and his Gangsta Hommies.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    Clowney has been expossed. ALL the experts agree he is not even a top-5 pick now. Lazy...takes many plays off, and is a ME first player. No way the Steelers would touch him.
    your cousins are not experts
    Return of the Banana

Assistant Coach
    Right now there is NO OL considered a top-10 pick. And NO Center is ever considered a top-10 selection. Lets say we end up picking..Oh 8th. And if there is NO Tackle worth the 8th pick, then the steelers need to trade down-down-down. Get more picks in rounds 2 and 3, then take the number 1 rated Center in the draft whoever that is. Cause Pouncey clearly does NOT have a future here in Pittsburgh. The early reports are his Injury is likely a Career ending Injury. And even if it weren't, Pouncey clearly does not want to play here...but In Miami with his Brother, and his Gangsta Hommies.
    Jake Matthews and Taylor Lewan say hello
    Return of the Banana

Assistant Coach
    I watched the Georgia Game. And I never saw Clowney make ONE single play! And I also saw where he was NEVER double-teamed one time. So please, show me ONE FACT where I am wrong son ? Clowney might get picked high by some team. But other teams stupidity doesn't concern me. Clowney is the LAST option the Steelers would ever consider. We...in case you have been on Mars have DEEPER Issues on this team!!
    lol... he was double teamed constantly...
    Return of the Banana

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    He wouldnt fit in our system anyway. Unless we traded Woodley.
    Clowney is the type of player you build systems around...
    Return of the Banana

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Right now there is NO OL considered a top-10 pick.
    From the same three sources I used regarding Clowney:

Jake Matthews-5, 3, 4

Tayler Lewan-7, 4, 7

Cyrus Kouandjio-10, 7, 5
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Clowney is the type of player you build systems around...

Really ? How did that Franchise changing player do against Georgia ? Allowing over 550 Yards....no tackles at all or Sacks so far this season. He has already publically B!tched about the South Carolina coaches and their Defensive schemes...THAT is a
    Franchise changing player ?

Whatever son.

Assistant Coach
    Really ? How did that Franchise changing player do against Georgia ? Allowing over 550 Yards....no tackles at all or Sacks so far this season. He has already publically B!tched about the South Carolina coaches and their Defensive schemes...THAT is a
    Franchise changing player ?

Whatever son.
    yes, really
    but please continue to use your poor analysis of 1 game (that's not even true, we know you don't actually watch the game based on the statements you make)

Clowney was definitely slowed down by his foot injury (you knew this... of course). Georgia also ran AWAY from him quite often. And he was doubled on passing downs almost every snap that didn't role the QB away from him. The one time they left Murray in the pocket, and tried to single block Clowney, Clowney got the sack (again, another example of you being wrong all the time)

Stop making stuff up...
    Return of the Banana

Thread Information