Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Have you assclowns seen the light yet?

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2

    Have you assclowns seen the light yet?

    Art Rooney II and his hired ***-kissing puppet Todd Haley should be ashamed of themselves. That was their game plan? Really?

    Don't blame the OL either. The OL can't block when they have 2-3 TE sets on the field and every goddamn run is up the middle.

    You don't win in this league trying to live on 3rd down because resting the defense is the #1 priority on offense.

    If you would tell me, that Ben Roethlisberger would complete 63% of his passes in a game and have a 5.8 YPA I would have told you, even with retard Haley here, that you were crazy.

    But this is who we are, more worried about flexing our sperm lotto owner muscles and putting a HOF QB in his place.

    And you idiots actually disagreed with me when I said Ben wasn't going to extend here?

    A) Do you think Art will pay Ben big money in this offense?

    B) What makes you think Ben would WANT to stay in this joke system?

    Of of two things will happen before 2014:

    1. Tomlin is allowed to fire Haley, and Fichtner and his "Memphis Spread" offense saves Ben's career.

    Or

    2. Tomlin fired, Ben cut/traded, and Haley is the new head coach.

    This can't continue. Don't ruin Ben's career to prove a point. It's not fair, and it's wrong.

    And banning me from this site, won't change that.

    You should all kiss my feet with remorse and apologize for bashing me because I bashed Art II and Haley.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,411
    ...See the Light ?..You mean the Light of JESUS ?

  3. #3
    Veteran steelchamp204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,758
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    ...See the Light ?..You mean the Light of JESUS ?
    Don't worry about OP, he is a nutjob. He must of bought a library card for a new ip, just for SA

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Don't worry about OP, he is a nutjob. He must of bought a library card for a new ip, just for SA
    Actually what I am, is right.

    Mike Wallace in his rookie year was the 3rd down WR who set up a GW FG in his first game.

    Where was Wheaton all day? A total non factor while garbage like David Johnson continues to get meaningful snaps.

    This is embarrassing. This team can win, they have the talent.

    What the don't have, is the brain power from the OC to maximize it.

  5. #5
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Crash, can I sleep with your sister? Oh wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  6. #6
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2
    I agree with you McCrash. Haley's gotta go. WR screens on 3-11, dinking on first down, no creativity at all to the running game. His goal is simply to get the ball out of Ben's hands in 3 seconds to avoid a sack.....that worked real well yesterday. I get trying to prolong Ben's career, but not by making him a loser.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,411
    Quote Originally Posted by raszputini View Post
    I agree with you McCrash. Haley's gotta go. WR screens on 3-11, dinking on first down, no creativity at all to the running game. His goal is simply to get the ball out of Ben's hands in 3 seconds to avoid a sack.....that worked real well yesterday. I get trying to prolong Ben's career, but not by making him a loser.




    Yeah that worked well...Ben was sacked 5 times, and knocked down another 14 times yesterday with that so0called get rid of the ball in 3 second offense. Except in the last 3 years, the Steelers OL averages LESS then .08 seconds protection before the DL gets Immediate pressure on Ben...LESS then 1 second. Brady during his career averages just over 7 seconds of in the pocket protection before he gets pressure....7 seconds!!



    That is the problem.

  8. #8
    Veteran TarlsQtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,099
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by raszputini View Post
    I agree with you McCrash. Haley's gotta go. WR screens on 3-11, dinking on first down, no creativity at all to the running game. His goal is simply to get the ball out of Ben's hands in 3 seconds to avoid a sack.....that worked real well yesterday. I get trying to prolong Ben's career, but not by making him a loser.
    So the answer is to ask Ben to hold the ball two seconds longer for the long pass when he is getting crushed on the short ones? That is a recipe for success if by "success" you mean getting Ben killed.

    The truth is that no one could do a good job play calling with the OL playing like it did. No rushing game to make play action work. Virtually no time for Ben in any kind of pocket. If the OL begins to play better, the play calling will look better. If not, it will be a long season.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

  9. #9
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    So the answer is to ask Ben to hold the ball two seconds longer for the long pass when he is getting crushed on the short ones? That is a recipe for success if by "success" you mean getting Ben killed.

    The truth is that no one could do a good job play calling with the OL playing like it did. No rushing game to make play action work. Virtually no time for Ben in any kind of pocket. If the OL begins to play better, the play calling will look better. If not, it will be a long season.
    I totally get the line problems. It *IS* a huge issue.... So what do you do? First, you be less predictable and conservative in play calling. Let's move the pocket around a little and roll Ben out. The first quarter reverse to Sanders was a decent play call - we only got 3 yards, but it forced the DEs to stay home a few plays.

    Let's be honest. The Steelers O line has been a problem for awhile now. This year is nothing new. We won a SB with a line comparable to this one. Let's look at our offensive efficiency since Haley came aboard.

  10. #10
    Veteran TarlsQtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,099
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by raszputini View Post
    I totally get the line problems. It *IS* a huge issue.... So what do you do? First, you be less predictable and conservative in play calling. Let's move the pocket around a little and roll Ben out. The first quarter reverse to Sanders was a decent play call - we only got 3 yards, but it forced the DEs to stay home a few plays.

    Let's be honest. The Steelers O line has been a problem for awhile now. This year is nothing new. We won a SB with a line comparable to this one. Let's look at our offensive efficiency since Haley came aboard.
    I agree and I believe I suggested some roll outs a few posts down the thread.

    That said, our OL makes Haley's job near impossible.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •