Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you assclowns seen the light yet?

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

Have you assclowns seen the light yet?

Art Rooney II and his hired ***-kissing puppet Todd Haley should be ashamed of themselves. That was their game plan? Really?

Don't blame the OL either. The OL can't block when they have 2-3 TE sets on the field and every goddamn run is up the middle.

You don't win in this league trying to live on 3rd down because resting the defense is the #1 priority on offense.

If you would tell me, that Ben Roethlisberger would complete 63% of his passes in a game and have a 5.8 YPA I would have told you, even with retard Haley here, that you were crazy.

But this is who we are, more worried about flexing our sperm lotto owner muscles and putting a HOF QB in his place.

And you idiots actually disagreed with me when I said Ben wasn't going to extend here?

A) Do you think Art will pay Ben big money in this offense?

B) What makes you think Ben would WANT to stay in this joke system?

Of of two things will happen before 2014:

1. Tomlin is allowed to fire Haley, and Fichtner and his "Memphis Spread" offense saves Ben's career.

Or

2. Tomlin fired, Ben cut/traded, and Haley is the new head coach.

This can't continue. Don't ruin Ben's career to prove a point. It's not fair, and it's wrong.

And banning me from this site, won't change that.

You should all kiss my feet with remorse and apologize for bashing me because I bashed Art II and Haley.

Banned
    ...See the Light ?..You mean the Light of JESUS ?

Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    ...See the Light ?..You mean the Light of JESUS ?
    Don't worry about OP, he is a nutjob. He must of bought a library card for a new ip, just for SA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Don't worry about OP, he is a nutjob. He must of bought a library card for a new ip, just for SA
    Actually what I am, is right.

Mike Wallace in his rookie year was the 3rd down WR who set up a GW FG in his first game.

Where was Wheaton all day? A total non factor while garbage like David Johnson continues to get meaningful snaps.

This is embarrassing. This team can win, they have the talent.

What the don't have, is the brain power from the OC to maximize it.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Crash, can I sleep with your sister? Oh wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Waterboy
    I agree with you McCrash. Haley's gotta go. WR screens on 3-11, dinking on first down, no creativity at all to the running game. His goal is simply to get the ball out of Ben's hands in 3 seconds to avoid a sack.....that worked real well yesterday. I get trying to prolong Ben's career, but not by making him a loser.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raszputini View Post
    I agree with you McCrash. Haley's gotta go. WR screens on 3-11, dinking on first down, no creativity at all to the running game. His goal is simply to get the ball out of Ben's hands in 3 seconds to avoid a sack.....that worked real well yesterday. I get trying to prolong Ben's career, but not by making him a loser.

Yeah that worked well...Ben was sacked 5 times, and knocked down another 14 times yesterday with that so0called get rid of the ball in 3 second offense. Except in the last 3 years, the Steelers OL averages LESS then .08 seconds protection before the DL gets Immediate pressure on Ben...LESS then 1 second. Brady during his career averages just over 7 seconds of in the pocket protection before he gets pressure....7 seconds!!

That is the problem.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by raszputini View Post
    So the answer is to ask Ben to hold the ball two seconds longer for the long pass when he is getting crushed on the short ones? That is a recipe for success if by "success" you mean getting Ben killed.

The truth is that no one could do a good job play calling with the OL playing like it did. No rushing game to make play action work. Virtually no time for Ben in any kind of pocket. If the OL begins to play better, the play calling will look better. If not, it will be a long season.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Crash, do me a favor. Calm down. Please.

I will say some of the things you've said, based on what we saw yesterday, has some merit. But your presentation to us on these points is what gets you in trouble. I'd love for you to voice your opinion. But you have to do it in a calmer fashion. Please. I don't want you to get banned again.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Draft Pick
    Two stats that Steelers Nation holds very dear, time of possession and yards allowed on defense, are also the two most overrated stats in the NFL.

The Steelers need to stop worrying about how they won 40 years ago. Nobody cares what happened 40 years ago. Hell, nobody even cares what happened 5 years ago. They won with ball control and defense. Okay, but that isn't cutting it anymore. Today, the NFL is about up-tempo high-scoring and pass-heavy games. Having a 100 yard rushing attack isn't important, and really the Steelers are just banging their heads against a brick wall trying to accomplish that anyways.

Thread Information