Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: DeCastro doesn't deserve to live

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scudmissile29 View Post
    And now you are making funny jokes of an innocent man being murdered by some mexican immigrant? I can see where your morales lie.
    He was born in the United States and his dad is Puerto Rican and his mom is Italian and Irish.

DeCastro doesn't deserve to live

Andre Caldwell is out there. They will need a C, ILB and RB. Stephens-Howling may need a scope. Terrible week for Steelers

Banned
    There are NO Linemen out there. Especially Centers. Only way we get one is to trade for one. And getting a even BACK-UP Center is gonna cost Troy AND a 1st rounder. Now we can give up Troy, cause he's way overrated. But the draft picks we need. We HAVE to go into next years draft with, at least 22-28 draft picks. And at least 15 of those HAVE to be in the top-60.

So trading Troy, Woodley-Ike-Clark is now A MUST!!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    There are NO Linemen out there. Especially Centers. Only way we get one is to trade for one. And getting a even BACK-UP Center is gonna cost Troy AND a 1st rounder. Now we can give up Troy, cause he's way overrated. But the draft picks we need. We HAVE to go into next years draft with, at least 22-28 draft picks. And at least 15 of those HAVE to be in the top-60.

The NFL isn't Madden football on play-station so forget about trading players for draft picks?...........Anyway............Troy, Ike, Clark are all players on the down side of their career and the Steelers wouldn't get much in return..........Woodely has a big contract and there is something called a salary cap in the NFL so it would be hard to move his contract....

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    it was a freak accident. cant blame decastro.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Banned
    That's why they should've gone o-line heavy in the draft. You cannot win in this league without explosive pass plays and you need an offensive line to allow the quarterback and receivers to develop those explosive plays.

People who said the team shouldn't draft anymore o-line men early just because we had drafted two early in previous drafts were as foolish as those drafting for the Steelers. The o-line wasn't good despite any of their draft picks and there was zero depth. Now they can reap what they sowed.

Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post

This is insanity!! You want to trade players after the first game. The expectations were low this year anyway...
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    This is insanity!! You want to trade players after the first game. The expectations were low this year anyway...

I never said after this game I said IF things continue this way, like after the 4th or 5th game. THEN we should deal those players cause one...They will have VALUE to a team that IS playpff ready, but needs defensive help, or WR help (Sanders )
    Cause there is NO WAY we are re-signing Sanders. And the Value...whatever it may be of Troy, Clark, Woodley, ect...will never be any higher. That is what I said. And I am right to.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Ain't gonna happen. We're stuck with what we've got.

Should have kept legursky.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    That's why they should've gone o-line heavy in the draft. You cannot win in this league without explosive pass plays and you need an offensive line to allow the quarterback and receivers to develop those explosive plays.

People who said the team shouldn't draft anymore o-line men early just because we had drafted two early in previous drafts were as foolish as those drafting for the Steelers. The o-line wasn't good despite any of their draft picks and there was zero depth. Now they can reap what they sowed.
    OL heavy in this past draft? I guess they could have taken Justin Pugh, Kyle Long, or Travis Frederick at 17 instead of Jarvis Jones?......But Long and Frederick were both considered major reaches when they both where drafted in the first round by the Bear and Cowboys........One OL and I'm saying one OL was drafted in the 2nd round in this past draft and that was Menelik Watson by the Raiders at pick 42.........I doubt he is the next great OT.........

Rounds 3-7, I guess they also could have loaded up with OL but with their recent track record of not developing OL do you think they really would have found some gems.......

I have been saying it for years this team needs a true elite pass protecting LT and maybe a train wreck season of only 3-4 wins is needed so they can draft high enough to get one of the true elite OTs.........Really its the only way the Steelers will improve their OL problems unless they start developing their own or find some late round gems......

Thread Information