Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DeCastro doesn't deserve to live

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    This is what I said in the game thread, and some idiot fan in Europe jumped at me. The guy CANNOT stay healthy. We need a FREAKIn reliable center.
    To be fair, he did just have his leg rolled on by a 6'5 300 lb lineman. So I'm not sure this injury is entirely on him..

However, this injury could potentially be career ending for him. Isn't that the same leg he keeps hurting? That leg must be monumentally ****ed up by now.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    To be fair, he did just have his leg rolled on by a 6'5 300 lb lineman. So I'm not sure this injury is entirely on him..

However, this injury could potentially be career ending for him. Isn't that the same leg he keeps hurting? That leg must be monumentally ****ed up by now.
    Hopefully it is career ending, he was going to dash for Miami anyway, join up with his bum chum bro and Wallace.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Banned

Yes it is the same Leg. But, on a brighter side....Pouncey will at least be able to attend Arron Hernandez Murder trial now!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    Yes it is the same Leg. But, on a brighter side....Pouncey will at least be able to attend Arron Hernandez Murder trial now!
    And now you are making funny jokes of an innocent man being murdered by some mexican immigrant? I can see where your morales lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Ornery
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    How about some level-headed analysis.
    I think you are on the wrong forum for that.
    Gumbands

Veteran
    While the fact that the injury wasn't his fault is important, but his fault or not, he is injured a lot. Some guys just get injured for whatever reason.

It was a dumbass move by DeCastro though, no joke. Common sense must not have kicked in, thought it would since he went to Stanford.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    While the fact that the injury wasn't his fault is important, but his fault or not, he is injured a lot. Some guys just get injured for whatever reason.
    id argue that the injury was Pouncey's fault... but explanation would necessitate an understanding of zone blocking and play calling, and given the state of the boards this afternoon, that would be asking way too much

(It's a classic zone stretch call, Pouncey's assignment is the mike lber. He needs to be quick off the ball, and get to the 2nd level. He fails. Decastro does what the play calls for him to do... which is to chop the DT in the 0 gap, left by Pouncey.)

it's unfortunate... but not Decastro's fault at all
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    NPB - As long as I breath I will ban you.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I'm just sick of our offensive line taking out their OL mates...lol Last year Gilbert takes out DeCastro now DeCastro takes out Pouncey.......I will say this the Pouncey injury might be a blessing in disguise the Steelers pretty much would have been forced to sign him to an huge contract extension and now there is serious doubt to resign Pouncey now since really he wouldn't have been worth that contract extension in the first place.....

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    In all fairness,just about this whole O line is pathetic. The DD thing was a accident,nothing we haven't
    seen from the one man wrecking crew named Marcus Gilbert. Pouncey is a walking China Doll,never seen
    a "tough" guy break apart like this over rated chump. This team has alot of things to straighten out.
    I'm really starting to like BA now over Haley also.LOL, Never thought I'd mention that one. Help us!

Thread Information