Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: DeCastro doesn't deserve to live

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted

    DeCastro doesn't deserve to live

    As the thread title says:

    • We all know what he did today, fat **** idiot, hope he dies from being overweight
    • Injured all of his rookie season...
    • ... Has shown us nothing and just ****ed Pouncey over (overrated anyway)
    • Someone also cut the head off of the conditioner coach, what the **** is wrong with the o-line, 4th straight year of being injury prone
    • Bring back Max Starks I guess LMFAO -- Guess he has the last laugh and I hope he says no LOL
    • Let's enjoy the 5-11 season
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  2. #2
    Chuck's Place ChucktownSteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,194
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Can anyone post the DeCastro hit on Pouncey? I didn't see it.

    You sure it wasn't Gilbert?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,411
    Quote Originally Posted by scudmissile29 View Post
    As the thread title says:

    • We all know what he did today, fat **** idiot, hope he dies from being overweight
    • Injured all of his rookie season...
    • ... Has shown us nothing and just ****ed Pouncey over (overrated anyway)
    • Someone also cut the head off of the conditioner coach, what the **** is wrong with the o-line, 4th straight year of being injury prone
    • Bring back Max Starks I guess LMFAO -- Guess he has the last laugh and I hope he says no LOL
    • Let's enjoy the 5-11 season


    Really ? You know more then the Professional players announcing the game. Dan Fouts, who BTW played his entire career under a Zone-Blocking O-Line even said that the play called for Decastro to do what he did. But it was Pouncey who did not move, and that caused the Injury. You are a uneducated fool son. Go learn something then come back here. The Injury was unfortunite yes. But it was NOT Decastro's fault.

  4. #4
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Can anyone post the DeCastro hit on Pouncey? I didn't see it.

    You sure it wasn't Gilbert?
    I'll look on youtube.

    No, the ****ing idiot (white boy and his number that's how you can tell -- plus him being "visibly" upset because he knew what a ****ing idiot thing to do) TRIPPED over and then somehow fell into the bottom half of Pounceys legs.

    Pouncey has ACL tear and out for season.

    I'm not ****ing surprised he fell during the draft, he blows.

    Tomlin also ****ing sucks.

    3 straight openers of being outclassed.

    Looks a lot like the pre-season to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  5. #5
    Big T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    5,159
    But Pouncey is horrible right? So it shouldn't matter... Right SteelDawgSwag?

  6. #6
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    687
    I thought DeCastro was supposed to be a once in a lifetime Guard prospect ...

  7. #7
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    Really ? You know more then the Professional players announcing the game. Dan Fouts, who BTW played his entire career under a Zone-Blocking O-Line even said that the play called for Decastro to do what he did. But it was Pouncey who did not move, and that caused the Injury. You are a uneducated fool son. Go learn something then come back here. The Injury was unfortunite yes. But it was NOT Decastro's fault.
    I'm uneducated? Yet you can't even spell unfortunate? You stupid American, I'm not surprised everyone hates America at the moment, take yourself to Syria, son.

    Yes he is horrible Big T, but it gives me another reason to hate this overrated piece of fat **** from Wisconsin.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,411
    Quote Originally Posted by scudmissile29 View Post
    I'm uneducated? Yet you can't even spell unfortunate? You stupid American, I'm not surprised everyone hates America at the moment, take yourself to Syria, son.

    Yes he is horrible Big T, but it gives me another reason to hate this overrated piece of fat **** from Wisconsin.




    I'm stupid ?...Decastro went to Stanford Idiot. Not Wisconsin. Now get the hell out of here before I fly over there and B!tch Slap your Azz with some Fish & Chips!!

  9. #9
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    277
    Maybe Guy Whimper can step in and make a difference. LOL.

  10. #10
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    I'm stupid ?...Decastro went to Stanford Idiot. Not Wisconsin. Now get the hell out of here before I fly over there and B!tch Slap your Azz with some Fish & Chips!!
    Whatever ****ing college he went to is irrelevant.

    Shut the **** up you tool and get out of my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What Tomlin and Colbert deserve a lot of credit for.
    By steelchamp204 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 04:15 PM
  2. Which current Steeler players don't get the respect they deserve?
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 04:14 AM
  3. Do juiced-up Steelers teams deserve asterisks?
    By BlacknGold Bleeder in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 05:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •