Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football Gamplan's 2013 Wk 1 Steelers vs Titans Video Preview

Bookmark and Share

Football Gamplan's 2013 Wk 1 Steelers vs Titans Video Preview

Good afternoon Steeler fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Banned
    This reported:

Titans | Quinn Johnson doubtful
    Fri, 06 Sep 2013 12:10:55 -0700
    Tennessee Titans FB Quinn Johnson (quadriceps) did not participate in practice Friday, Sept. 6, and is doubtful for Week 1.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2e8y6Ss6o

Don't underestimate this fans. Johnson was a HUGE part of Chris Johnson success. And his being out will hinder their running game.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    We take Johnson out the game, which puts everything on Lockler. He messes up, we take advantage, game over.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Banned
    Also.....

Titans | Two questionable
    Fri, 06 Sep 2013 12:10:16 -0700
    Tennessee Titans OT David Stewart (calf) did not participate in practice Friday, Sept. 6, and is questionable for Week 1. LB Akeem Ayers (ankle) fully participated in practice, and is questionable

Stewart has been the Titans starting Tackle for 7 years now. That right there could help us get pressure on Locker.
    Ayers, if he is out is a 100+ tackler who had 6 sacks for them last year. And who if I remember right had a pretty good game against us in the past.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2e8ycSfOP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by questforSB7 View Post
    Don't underestimate this fans. Johnson was a HUGE part of Chris Johnson success. And his being out will hinder their running game.
    You really need to stop talking about things you have no real knowledge of. You've done that very often in your brief time here. When was he a "HUGE" part of Chris Johnson's success? In 09-10 he was a Packer, in 2011 he played in 4 games for the Titans, starting only 1 before he was cut (Amhard Hall's 4 game suspension was up), and in 2012 he only started 8 games.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    We take Johnson out the game, which puts everything on Lockler. He messes up, we take advantage, game over.
    :mind blown:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    You really need to stop talking about things you have no real knowledge of. You've done that very often in your brief time here. When was he a "HUGE" part of Chris Johnson's success? In 09-10 he was a Packer, in 2011 he played in 4 games for the Titans, starting only 1 before he was cut (Amhard Hall's 4 game suspension was up), and in 2012 he only started 8 games.

I meant a huge part of last years success...when Chris was healthy again. Yes he started 8 games. Missed several due to Injury, and in those games Chris was not as good. So no I am not wrong sir.

Banned
    I meant a huge part of last years success...when Chris was healthy again. Yes he started 8 games. Missed several due to Injury, and in those games Chris was not as good. So no I am not wrong sir.
    Quinn Johnson graded out as the worst lead blocking FB in the NFL in 2011 and was cut because he was so awful. He got back to the active roster in Tennessee for a 2nd go in 2012... and has rounded himself into a capable FB...the literal dime a dozen player

he is the definition of a completely inconsequential player

Banned
    Do you remember that thing I said a while ago about you talking about things you have no real knowledge of? It was a while ago so you might have to think real hard about it. Anyway, you're doing it again. Quinn Johnson missed 0 games in 2012 due to injury. Yep, zero.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Do you remember that thing I said a while ago about you talking about things you have no real knowledge of? It was a while ago so you might have to think real hard about it. Anyway, you're doing it again. Quinn Johnson missed 0 games in 2012 due to injury. Yep, zero.
    he quickly looked at Game Starts... and assumed that if the FB didn't start, he must have been injured... lol

Thread Information