Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: So, who starts at RB Week 1?

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    If I'm Bell.....Maybe I don't wanna Rush back too early, and run behind this mess of a Line. Especially against a Cincy front
    D-Line that makes the one we had in the 70's look average! Maybe you might wanna hold out til week 4 there Bell.

“I’ve had three games when it was solely me carrying the ball, the Cleveland game I ran for 95, the Broncos 121 and then Giants 140,” Redman said. “That’s proven if I get the opportunity to be the every-down back that I can definitely perform. I have never disappointed in my three shots at it.
    bump

Draft Pick
    I hated the play call when Redman fumbled from the 5. It was 3rd and about 3 inches and instead of lining up and running a normal play, Haley tried to trick the Titans with a hurry up hand off to Redman who was only about a foot behind Ben on the snap. It was rushed, the hand off was sloppy and it totally changed the momentum in the game.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky#20 View Post
    I hated the play call when Redman fumbled from the 5. It was 3rd and about 3 inches and instead of lining up and running a normal play, Haley tried to trick the Titans with a hurry up hand off to Redman who was only about a foot behind Ben on the snap. It was rushed, the hand off was sloppy and it totally changed the momentum in the game.
    especially with a TE at HB giving the play away. When the wrong personnel was on the field, it should have been an immediate timeout. Definitely a Coaching failure...
    My Steeler Mock Draft
    1. Darqueze Dennard, CB Mich St
    2. Allen Robinson, WR Penn St
    3. Carl Bradford, OLB Arizona St
    4. Martavis Bryant, WR Clemson
    5a. Brent Urban, DE Virginia
    5b. Kevin Pierre-Louis, ILB Boston College
    6. Dontae Johnson, CB North Carolina St
    7. Zach Kerr, NT Delaware

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    especially with a TE at HB giving the play away. When the wrong personnel was on the field, it should have been an immediate timeout. Definitely a Coaching failure...
    My biggest gripe about Tomlin is in game decisions like this (although maybe it should have been Haley). Another example. I was ready to kick my TV when Tomlin called timeout just before the 2 minute warning yesterday. That was idiotic. It was obvious the next playw as going to be a pass anyway and an incomplete pass (or TD) is an automatic "timeout" if he waits until after the warning. He literally saved 2 seconds by calling the TO when he could have saved 35 seconds if he saved it and used it later.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Thread Information