Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 75

Thread: So, who starts at RB Week 1?

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    6,822
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Ive never been so excited for a player that i find to be very unexciting like i am with Bell right now. I need to see him in live action, i just want to be impressed so bad lol
    Couldn't have said it better myself lol

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ban City
    Posts
    5,185
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post

    Ive never been so excited for a player that i find to be very unexciting like i am with Bell right now. I need to see him in live action, i just want to be impressed so bad lol
    Im pretty excited to see the guy with the ball running in our new scheme (whoever it is)... im not a super fan of any of our backs to be honest... but I think our system and the talent on the oline will make our running game much better.

    but for some weird reason... Felix is the wild card in this whole picture... he has more "athletic talent" than any of the other backs, including Bell.

    just run the ball effectively (inside and outside)... i bet we run more plays outside in the first 2 weeks than we ran ALL of last year lol

  3. #63
    Assistant Coach coldrolled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers Beach
    Posts
    6,084
    I bet the first play is a run right up the middle.

  4. #64
    Banned K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,999
    i am hopeful about jones....would be awesome to see his career turn the corner here. Wouldnt be the first time, but it seems like a while since we brough in someone and saw that happen

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,411
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i am hopeful about jones....would be awesome to see his career turn the corner here. Wouldnt be the first time, but it seems like a while since we brough in someone and saw that happen




    Probably the last good example would be James Farrior.

  6. #66
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    424
    Great choice by Tomlin, huh?

    Teacher's pet.

  7. #67
    JensK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Denmark, Aalborg
    Posts
    4,324
    Redman is probably the worst starting RB in the NFL... I've never been a fan, I'll admit as much, but he sure as hell is not making ANY strides towards being just somewhat more tolerable as our starting RB. That was an abysmal performance at best.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

  8. #68
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    339
    I've always liked Redman, but today he was abysmal beyond belief.

  9. #69
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,631
    Well, Felix Jones? Your next up.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  10. #70
    Chuck's Place ChucktownSteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    19,681
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    Redman is probably the worst starting RB in the NFL... I've never been a fan, I'll admit as much, but he sure as hell is not making ANY strides towards being just somewhat more tolerable as our starting RB. That was an abysmal performance at best.
    This

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Who starts at RB this week?
    By BLACKandGOLD in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 04:29 PM
  2. Who starts at QB??
    By stLlRfn14 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 06:26 AM
  3. It Starts Now.....
    By DIESELMAN in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 05:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •