Thread: Prototypical Steeler Fan

My Mood
    Ratbirds

Prototypical Steeler Fan

All in good fun, of course. :-)

http://sprtshumor.lockerdome.com/articles/108861134
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Addicted
    Gotta call bs on #2. We all know any other team out there with 6, their fan base would be screaming it from the roof tops. I guess it's the new school fan base. Me, I'm old school. Jeans a standard no thrills Steelers shirt and hat. I remember 2005. I was doing construction. Had this old Steelers sweatshirt I wore. I mean this thing was ripped, full of holes and ready for the bone yard. Everyone was asking why I didn't just get rid of that thing. I keep telling them cuz when we win the SB this year I wanted everyone to know I wasn't no bandwagon fan.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

Quote Originally Posted by steelers4life66 View Post
    Gotta call bs on #2. We all know any other team out there with 6, their fan base would be screaming it from the roof tops. I guess it's the new school fan base. Me, I'm old school. Jeans a standard no thrills Steelers shirt and hat. I remember 2005. I was doing construction. Had this old Steelers sweatshirt I wore. I mean this thing was ripped, full of holes and ready for the bone yard. Everyone was asking why I didn't just get rid of that thing. I keep telling them cuz when we win the SB this year I wanted everyone to know I wasn't no bandwagon fan.
    I could afford to buy "Super Bowl champions" shwag without my loyalty being questioned because of the Kordell Stewart jersey that's hanging in the back of my closet.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Thread Information