Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this the end of the line for Baron Batch in a Steelers uniform

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Manic

Is this the end of the line for Baron Batch in a Steelers uniform

What do you think ? for the first time in awhile we have decent depth at the running back position

My Mood
    Addicted
    It will tough for him to make the squad, no doubt. Any chance he has hinges on injuries and/ or his special team play.

id keep him over redman....bell, dwyer, LSH, Batch is a good balance and the last two are good STers

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    id keep him over redman....bell, dwyer, LSH, Batch is a good balance and the last two are good STers
    Train you just hate Redman....lol I'm sorry Batch seems like a nice guy and all but its time for him to move on to another profession.......Just not a fan of him........Two huge mistakes stick out big time from last year with him......The Titans game when Batch missed a huge hole and he would have broke off a big gain to seal the win and of course the pass he just let go through his hands from Antonio Brown...

Now if Batch goes out and has a lights out camp/pre-season and makes the team then so be it......But I do think he will be the odd man out in the backfield......

well i remember those mistakes too, and the best quality about batch may be his blogging ability, and yes i do hate redman but redman is just an abysmal fit for a ZBS and in theory batch could be a perfect fit for it, especially in haleys offense.

Dwyer is a slightly better fit for the new scheme than redman so he would get the nod. LSH offers return ability and batch is a decent coverage guy. I am so happy everyone is down on redman after his terrible yeat, like i said....hes nothing more than gary russell, a completely forgettable player

My Mood
    Mad
    well i remember those mistakes too, and the best quality about batch may be his blogging ability, and yes i do hate redman but redman is just an abysmal fit for a ZBS and in theory batch could be a perfect fit for it, especially in haleys offense.

Dwyer is a slightly better fit for the new scheme than redman so he would get the nod. LSH offers return ability and batch is a decent coverage guy. I am so happy everyone is down on redman after his terrible yeat, like i said....hes nothing more than gary russell, a completely forgettable player
    I never thought Redman was anything special but just a role player........If Redman is cut I won't lose any sleep over it just like if Batch is cut.....

As for Batch in theory being a perfect fit for ZBS well a player still has to have talent and I don't see much from Batch.....Sorry just not a fan like you're with Redman....lol
    Last edited by Black@Gold Forever32; 08-10-2013 at 02:06 PM.

My Mood
    Mad
    I waiting for NeilPatrick to call me stupid for hating on Batch again....lol

My Mood
    Mad

I do want to see The Hyphen have a role with this team........Really want Bell and The Hyphen as the main backs.....I'm so done with Redman and Dwyer.....Maybe the new running scheme and Dwyer being in shape for once will be the turn around for him but I'm not counting on anything from Dwyer....lol

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I waiting for NeilPatrick to call me stupid for hating on Batch again....lol
    you dumb ***
    (just kidding)

im a batch fan from his tech days, but he has to MAKE the team this pre-season... i hope he gets some time with the ones to show what he can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Info needs to be verified by a link. Nice try.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    you dumb ***
    (just kidding)

im a batch fan from his tech days, but he has to MAKE the team this pre-season... i hope he gets some time with the ones to show what he can do.
    Trust me I want him to do well...I want every player on the team to do well even the ones I don't like....If he plays lights out and makes the team then great....

I'm all about Bell and The Hyphen right now with the Steelers RB's......Wasn't that huge fan of the Bell pick when it happened but the Steelers spent a 2nd round pick on him so I want him to beast......I like Hyphen as a return man and a weapon out of the backfield.....

I hope the ZBS brings out the best in Dwyer/Batch and I want them to prove me wrong.....It starts tonight.....

Thread Information