Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Most important part of pro bowl?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    HEY! It was a bigger highlight for me than any of you cause I have to live here....so there!!!!
    Believe me I love knocking them out of the playoffs too; if we can't go then they weren't allowed to go either. I just hate having to reach for something to look positive about; but if we have to, then knocking out the bengals is definitely pretty satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Believe me I love knocking them out of the playoffs too; if we can't go then they weren't allowed to go either. I just hate having to reach for something to look positive about; but if we have to, then knocking out the bengals is definitely pretty satisfying.
    If definitely would have been a much darker offseason for you guys if you blew that game.. Not taking anything away from it at all.. It was a great moral victory for the Steelers
    Brian
    cincybengals.com

Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalBrian View Post
    If definitely would have been a much darker offseason for you guys if you blew that game.. Not taking anything away from it at all.. It was a great moral victory for the Steelers
    And a horrid loss for the Bengals.

My Mood
    Chatty
    I thought the game was pretty good but that damn Suggs is so ghetto! Even in a Pro Bowl game he's gotta hit low and hurt people. I can't stand that guy! But it was nice to see our boys! Hines better get in next year!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelx View Post
    And a horrid loss for the Bengals.
    That is was... We choked the W right up
    Brian
    cincybengals.com

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    I thought the game was pretty good but that damn Suggs is so ghetto! Even in a Pro Bowl game he's gotta hit low and hurt people. I can't stand that guy! But it was nice to see our boys! Hines better get in next year!!!
    I agree, I hate Suggs. He is a punk. During Ben's rookie year Suggs drove Big Ben into the ground with the attent to hurt Ben.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I agree, I hate Suggs. He is a punk. During Ben's rookie year Suggs drove Big Ben into the ground with the attent to hurt Ben.
    Yea and he did that this year as well. A few play where he wasn't blocked and had full access to Ben, he powerdrove him to the ground. Where the hell was the roughing the passer penalty on some of that unnecessary hitting! Also the play where 3 of them sandwiched him!! I was so freakin mad! If we touch Carson Palmer to hard he's bawling for a penalty! I don't like Carson Palmer because he hates us so badly because of what happened with Kimo and his knee, Kimo didn't do it on purpose unlike a player like Suggs who means to hurt the QB, Kimo felt horrible! The only reason I do like Palmer is because he's the only one on the Bengal team with morals! He needs to pull his team together so they all can stay out of jail!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalBrian View Post
    Care to place bets on if we meet again next year in a similar scenario? Hopefully with alot more on the line ?

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Care to place bets on if we meet again next year in a similar scenario? Hopefully with alot more on the line ?
    Sig bet?
    Brian
    cincybengals.com

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Sounds like a plan

Thread Information