Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another trade rumor... Fitz?

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Larry Fitz isn't getting traded. This stupid rumor started since Larry Fitz hadn't talked to Ken Whisenhunt and was upset that coach Green was fired. If people remember Fitz and Green have a history together starting when Green coached the Vikings and Fitz was the Vikings ball boy. So Coach Green was almost like a second father to Larry. But the last I heard during Super Bowl week Larry did finally speak with Whisenhunt and is excited about working with Ken.
    funny story whiz told on sirius. he first met fitz while walking down the main strip in south beach (probably in some shorts and flop flops). of course traffic is crowded, and he looks over and sees larry as passenger in a car. he walked up to the car and was like "yo fitz", im your new coach.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
    funny story whiz told on sirius. he first met fitz while walking down the main strip in south beach (probably in some shorts and flop flops). of course traffic is crowded, and he looks over and sees larry as passenger in a car. he walked up to the car and was like "yo fitz", im your new coach.
    I heard that story as well Tony. But I'm also a member of a Cards board. I just joined to hear how the Cards fans reacted to Whisenhunt as their new HC. According to the Cards fans on that board the talk was Fitz and Whis are on good terms and Fitz is excited about the upcoming season. Could be a bunch of B.S.

I doubt Fitz is traded. If the Cards want to trade him then trade him to the damn Steelers. I wouldn't mind three WR sets featuring Ward, Fitz and Holmes.

Thread Information