Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fans??...It's amazing to me................

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Chatty

Fans??...It's amazing to me................

In my 5 years of living in Tampa/Clearwater I've only seen a handfull of Colts fans but ever since the SB i've seen so many Colts jerseys. A friend of mine the other day told me she saw everyone in a Colts jersey, she couldn't believe all the Colts fans in Tampa and I told her....uhhh no! Those are called Bandwagon fans! Has anyone else noticed the Colts stuff really coming out since they won the SB? I know everyone was a Steeler fan after the SB, I had people buying Steeler stuff who were not even football fans all year, good for us but I hate when people jump on a "winners" bandwagon. The only T-shirt, let me say that again T-shirt not jersey(only buy Steeler jerseys) I was going to buy was a Saints T-shirt if they got to SB but only shirts that the proceeds went back to the city of New Orleans as Reebok and Reggie Bush would donate.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Seen quit a bit of them so called fan's, i just shake my head and laugh They'll never get it, backing your team from day one is something i've always done & i'll be a steeler fan the rest of my life
    "Win or Lose"

The thing that shocked me was the day of the super bowl... we were out and about after church and I had never seen so much Bears crap in my entire life! I always see Steelers stuff around town all year long, license plate brackets, hats, shirts, jackets, stickers... but I never see Bears stuff or Colts! But on the day of the super bowl I felt like I was in Chicago and couldn't believe it! I haven't seen any Colts stuff but I haven't been out much since the super bowl

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    I havent seen one bears jersey all year i saw only like 1 or 2 colts jerseys

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

I have to reply to this because I have a Steeler fan club and the requests to get in went up a great deal after our sb win. But many of them had been fans for years. I do believe though that many people are true fans for years and do not join clubs, etc until they get excited after so many wins. Like 2004 brought many out also.

Yes, I agree there are the bandwagoners. We have club tee shirts with the est. 1997 on them and one of my members was telling me she was in the grocery store a few weeks after the sb win and had her BlackNGold Pride Club tee shirt on when this lady approached her to say, "I am glad to see you are not a bandwagoner."
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburgh55 View Post
    I havent seen one bears jersey all year i saw only like 1 or 2 colts jerseys
    I was gonna buy a bears jersey before the sb to wear to our party but I never did LOL
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Damn bandwagon jumpers. It must suck for these people to not know what its like to be a true fan of a great team year in and year out. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Since I live in Cincy, jumping off and on the bandwagon is a weekly event to watch. Jerseys on and off...flags up and down.....magnets off and on cars....

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    Since I live in Cincy, jumping off and on the bandwagon is a weekly event to watch. Jerseys on and off...flags up and down.....magnets off and on cars....

I would imagine you would have to do that in cincinnati. Since you got to change betwen bengal stripes and jail stripes every week

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersfaninPhilly View Post
    I would imagine you would have to do that in cincinnati. Since you got to change betwen bengal stripes and jail stripes every week
    Good one!

Thread Information