Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Myron Cope To Lemieux: Keep Pens In Pittsburgh

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    I just called you on what you posted. But you obiviously have no apperication. Kids these days sheesh

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersfaninPhilly View Post
    I just called you on what you posted. But you obiviously have no apperication. Kids these days sheesh
    yeah no appreciation for something i've never heard......for more then 5 seconds..........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Between this and your Bradshaw comments. I'm really unsure of who the hell you root for.

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Between this and your Bradshaw comments. I'm really unsure of who the hell you root for.

yeah because we all know, to be a fan you have to like the broadcasting team........ sorry i was born in texas and never saw any steeler games that had them calling the game on national tv

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    You are so wrong. The few times I have heard cope he was a pleasure. He knows more then the socket puppets on tv that broadcast the games. You being young and ignorant. It does not surprise me.
    I agree Myron Cope is so much better then anybody on freaking tv. Plus the man loves his Stillers. We all wouldn't be waving our if it wasn't for Cope who invented the Terrible Towel. I lived in Pittsburgh for a year in 1997. I would turn the sound on the tv off and listen to Cope. Mr. Cope is a Pittsburgh legend so Koop, I know you're from Texas so you really don't understand what Myron Cope means to the city of Pittsburgh.

I'm not a big hockey guy myself but I hope they stay in Pittsburgh. I usually just watch the Stanley Cup play-offs so the Pens back in play-off contention has me excited about the future of the Pens. So for the city of Pittsburgh, I hope they stay.

House of Steel
    I am really glad I am staying out of this. He really got it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    f'k cope, blow up the pens and send crosby to dallas............thank god i never had to listen to him broadcast steeler games, his voice is so damn irritating
    What do you expext when you keep talkin down on our broadcaster & the pens,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I know what you enjoy more then anything is getting a rise outta us congradulations you manage to **** us off everyday !

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I agree Myron Cope is so much better then anybody on freaking tv. Plus the man loves his Stillers. We all wouldn't be waving our if it wasn't for Cope who invented the Terrible Towel. I lived in Pittsburgh for a year in 1997. I would turn the sound on the tv off and listen to Cope. Mr. Cope is a Pittsburgh legend so Koop, I know you're from Texas so you really don't understand what Myron Cope means to the city of Pittsburgh.

I'm not a big hockey guy myself but I hope they stay in Pittsburgh. I usually just watch the Stanley Cup play-offs so the Pens back in play-off contention has me excited about the future of the Pens. So for the city of Pittsburgh, I hope they stay.
    see at least you have sense to understand why someone from texas wouldn't be able to appreciate him.........

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by BLITZBURGH NATION View Post
    What do you expext when you keep talkin down on our broadcaster & the pens,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I know what you enjoy more then anything is getting a rise outta us congradulations you manage to **** us off everyday !
    i don't care if y'all get mad at me talking **** about the pens, **** the pens i ain't a fan of them, and you don't have to be a pen fan to be a steelers fan.....**** the pens go stars................

and again, i'm from TEXAS i never heard the steelers broadcasting team because the only time i get to watch steeler games is on national tv........... i've only heard cope scream on a few plays and his voice was annoying, i never said he was bad at his job, i said from the little i heard it was annoying

and i don't try to **** y'all off, y'all just can't handle difference of opinions........ if it ain't pro steelers for every aspect y'all get upset, i bet if i talked **** about the waterboy you'd get upset

No we get pissed off. When someone runs there mouth and has no idea what they are talking about. You have to apperciate the history Koopa. But then again why don't you go root for the colts. You seem like a front runner.

Thread Information