Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jr. wants majority ownership.....

Bookmark and Share
    Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerDan43 View Post
    Well they did spend half the show on it on ESPN's new nascar show
    which 10 people watch.

dale jr. deserves it

Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    which 10 people watch.
    espn bumped "around the horn" and "PTI" (2 shows i really enjoy) for its 1 hour show "nascar now" (nascars version of mlb, nba or nfl 2night). people are watching.

i started this thread elsewhere and got no response. it is a hell of an ownership story.

*dei is probably worth more than most hockey teams, and several baseball and nba teams.

*teresa earnhardt OWNS the name Dale Earnhardt

*teresa owns the name and marketing rights to the name Dale Earnhardt Jr. any money he makes off of marketing his own name is from the cut she gives him.

*it has been said that without dale jr. dei is nothing but a museum.

*from teresas point of view, 49% of dei with jr. is probably worth more than 100% w/o him in the long run.

*almost all drivers think dale holds all the cards, is in the drivers seat, and all those cliches. most people involved in nascar think he deservs to own himself.

*anyone who has seen the budweiser commercials in the superbowl and the $$$ they spend on them can only imagine the money bud has invested in nascar and dale jr.

*dale jr merchandise probably rivals that of any mlb, nba, nhl team and probably half the nfl franchises.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    you do know that won't be a regular thing right??? it's only for this week they'll be moving that nascar show to espn2, that's what they said on the commercials
    Last edited by Koopa; 02-13-2007 at 10:31 PM.
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    BRISTOL, Conn. — NASCAR Now, ESPN's first daily news show totally dedicated to NASCAR, will premiere Monday, February 5, at 6:30 p.m. EST on ESPN2.

NASCAR Now will be produced in high definition and originate from a new state-of-the-art studio at ESPN's campus in Bristol, Connecticut. Erik Kuselias will host the 30-minute show that features NASCAR highlights, opinion, debate, analysis and the latest news from drivers, crew chiefs and insiders both on and off the track.

Defending NASCAR Nextel Cup Champion Jimmie Johnson will appear on Monday's show, and NASCAR Now will check in with 2006 NASCAR Busch Series champion Kevin Harvick on Tuesday. Viewers will hear from Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Tony Stewart, Juan Pablo Montoya and Michael Waltrip later in the week.

NASCAR Now will air at 6:30 p.m. EST Monday through Friday on ESPN2, with special editions to air on NASCAR race weekends.

Live NASCAR racing returns to ESPN for the first time in six years, with coverage of the NASCAR Busch Series season opener at Daytona International Speedway on Saturday, February 17, at 1:15 p.m. EST on ESPN2.

What this means to you: NASCAR fans can get their down-home racing fix five nights a week.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=119456
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Addicted
    I agree with everything you said Tony. DEI is nothing without JR and he knows it. His father built it and it really should go to JR if you ask me with her getting a decent cut. Not the other way around.

And it was only a matter of time before ESPN had a show about Nascar. The sport is huge all around the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    I agree with everything you said Tony. DEI is nothing without JR and he knows it. His father built it and it really should go to JR if you ask me with her getting a decent cut. Not the other way around.

And it was only a matter of time before ESPN had a show about Nascar. The sport is huge all around the country.
    i would be pretty pissed if someone else owned my name and was making tons of cash off of it. shes already making tons of cash off of his dads name.

dale jr means as much to nascar, as he does to DEI. sure he is a hick from the south, but he has opened the eyes of the "hip hop generation" to what was always had a southern, country western type of following.

as koopa said, if he were a nascar fan he would be a jr. fan. jr., introduced the likes of nellie, emenim, and jay-z to the sport. hell, even mark martin (in his late 40's) has admitted to pumpin some 50-cent to get amped for a race. this type of exposure has opened so many doors for nascar going national and they got dale jr. to thank for it.

wrangler, im talking freaking cowboy nuthugger jeans wrangler has even started to produce the hip baggy jeans for jr. to market. dude is a money machine. he probably shits $20 bills.

My Mood
    Addicted
    he probably shits $20 bills.

Well then he can come **** at my house anytime......lol

Gold Standard

Theresa Earnhardt's claim to the company

No disrespect intended for Theresa Earnhardt, but what exactly is her claim to fame in Nascar other than she used to hump one of the sports legends? She has no leverage at all in that company! If Dale Jr leaves DEI the company goes out of business within 2 years! As Jeff Gordon said,"Dale Jr. is DEI and if he leaves so will most if not all the sponsors!" I agree with that! That company is Dale Jr's birthright! Might be different if that was actually Dale Jr's real Mom but she aint! He's the star, he should be majority owner! If she can't give up control he should walk! Its not like he wants her out of the company.......he just wants 51% and doesn't care who has the other 49%. If she's smart she gives him what he wants! If she's stupid she stands her ground, he walks, and in 2 years she's in court claiming CH 11 bankruptcy!

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Thread Information