Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Draft.......Who do we take?

Bookmark and Share

Draft.......Who do we take?

Ok so, the Next up........the Draft. Who do you guys think we will get in the first round? I'd like the Steelers to draft a CB in the first round like Leon Hall from Michigan or Darrelle Revis from Pitt. I think even though we have 3 very young, pretty good corners, we still need to build that position because Ike had some shakey, if not, terrible moments/games this year. Bryant McFadden came on REALLY strong this year. I like this kid. He will be our best DB in the future. Ricardo Colclough is shakey. HE muffed a punt early (DUMBASS!) in the season, and didn't really show anything impressive. So I'd take Hall or Revis. I'd also take Paul Posluszny. I think Joey is losing steps every year. Plus his contract is up in 2008. :

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

ONE WORD "OKOYE" at least i'm hoping !

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kgreen View Post
    Ok so, the Next up........the Draft. Who do you guys think we will get in the first round? I'd like the Steelers to draft a CB in the first round like Leon Hall from Michigan or Darrelle Revis from Pitt. I think even though we have 3 very young, pretty good corners, we still need to build that position because Ike had some shakey, if not, terrible moments/games this year. Bryant McFadden came on REALLY strong this year. I like this kid. He will be our best DB in the future. Ricardo Colclough is shakey. HE muffed a punt early (DUMBASS!) in the season, and didn't really show anything impressive. So I'd take Hall or Revis. I'd also take Paul Posluszny. I think Joey is losing steps every year. Plus his contract is up in 2008. :
    Hey bro, check this out and you'll see what a lot of us are thinking about who to draft.....http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/...splay.php?f=34

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i think taking a corner in the first round would be the stupidest move tomlin could make and i'll turn on him lol......... we need value and drafting a corner in the first doesn't give you value anymore, the league rule changes are making them pretty pointless to have, so the guys we have are just fine........... we need a pass rusher.........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

We need.....ANTHONY SPENCER!

second, leonard/bush/hunt
    Third Oline
    fourth///daniel sepulveda

My Mood
    Angry
    Offensive line and linebacker.

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Train View Post
    We need.....ANTHONY SPENCER!

second, leonard/bush/hunt
    Third Oline
    fourth///daniel sepulveda

RB's cannot run without an O-line.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post

RB's cannot run without an O-line.
    LOL....I hear ya bro.....we definitely need OLB/DE and OL before we even think about a RB.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

I kinda agree, I would like to see OLB or a DE before a RB, but after Gallery im weary of supposedly great OL prospects
    It's ok Bungles, alot of teams confuse one win against the Steerlers in a season as a super bowl berth....

The Steelers....keeping their eyes on the real prize since the 70's

funny vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kle_m3TtMaU

our oline is fine i dont know what makes you think its not good enough....because hartings got manhandled last year? well hartings is out, we have some damn good olinemen in waiting. We need oline depth, not new starters.

Thread Information