View Poll Results: What has you more concerned ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Offense

5 26.32%
  • Defense

6 31.58%
  • Both offense and Defense

2 10.53%
  • Neither, we'll be fine.

6 31.58%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More of a concern: offense or defense ?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Gardocki is washed up, and it's definitely time to cut the strings on this guy, i wouldn't mind drafting the baylor dude, but i'm sure the team will stick with barr even though he didn't show much playing in nfl europe
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    Offense...and even more focused on Ben. His start this year needs to be good (anything can be better than least year though) for us to even have a shot. The defense can only hold teams so long if we throw INT's or fumble the ball into the hands of the other teams.
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Ben's decision making will be key. If the OL holds up and he's not running for his life, and the running game is doing well then there is no excuse for poor play. He's got all offseason to mentally prepare and a full training camp to get the timing down and any new terminology.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Ben's decision making will be key. If the OL holds up and he's not running for his life, and the running game is doing well then there is no excuse for poor play. He's got all offseason to mentally prepare and a full training camp to get the timing down and any new terminology.
    we'll see a much better ben next season, this year with all the **** that happened to him, he was afraid of his own shadow and just throwing **** around, that's why he got picked off so much, he was afraid if he waited a few more second he'd get killed............. so this year we'll see a more confident ben.......we saw a little bit of it towards the end of the season........

now, they just need to talk to willie, he put the ball on the ground way to much in key moments............ they need to go tiki on him and make him change everything

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Absolutely we are all expecting to see the old Ben that we've come to expect on game day in the past so as long as his butt stays healthy he should be fine *knock on wood*

Willie did have some fumbleitis last year so his *** should carrying that ball everywhere he goes this offseason

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    The offense and defense will both be fine. Ben please do not play the part of crash test dummy this offseason. We need to get special teams firing on all cylinders. Reed and Gardocki are both question marks in my mind. No need to mention coverage teams. We beat that to death. Although I think your going to see a highly competitive camp. The team will come in hungry and ready to impress Tomlin I'm sure.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Addicted
    My biggest concern is the O-line. I think we have some positions at other spots that we could upgrade but the O-Line needs to play better and more consistent than last year for us to have a good year.
    ST's would be my other concern but with a new coach I'm hoping this will improve.
    There's no way we can turn the ball over as much as we did last year so I'm not even counting that.....lol

Gold Standard

70/30 Defense needs more help

I believe our defense needs some help at LB and DL. I like our secondary and believe it will play better this year. But they need more pressure on the QB! The offense needs depth at RB and help on the O-line!

Ps. Where is the "ravens suck" smiley? Who knows how to make these and could we please add one?
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    I believe our defense needs some help at LB and DL. I like our secondary and believe it will play better this year. But they need more pressure on the QB! The offense needs depth at RB and help on the O-line!

Ps. Where is the "ravens suck" smiley? Who knows how to make these and could we please add one?

there you go, someone on the staff needs to upload it so it can be a smilie for everyone to use

My Mood
    Addicted
    You mean like this?

Thread Information