Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heinz Field seating question?

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Heinz Field seating question?

Guys, going to my first Steelers home game at HF this year. Members that are knowledgeable about the stadium, would you rather sit down low in sections 132-137 or in the club level (232-237)? I know these tickets are pricey, but I live a rather long ways away and am not sure when I will be able to make another game at Heinz. All information is much appreciated. Go Steelers!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Well I've said this to other members and I'll say it again, sitting in the club section isn't all it's cracked up to be. I personally enjoy sitting in the regular seating better; gives it the true feel of the football game. When I sat in the club section, though, I believe it was in late December or January and it was raining/snowing and freezing so it was nice to be able to go inside. But if you're going in October/November area when the weather won't be too unbearable then I'd go for the regular seating.

Not thinking club now after reading some reviews. The best seats to me from pictures look like a lower row in the uppers (532-537) to see the whole field or a higher row in the lowers (132-137).

My Mood
    Addicted
    My seats are the first row of section 506 (or maybe it's 507, I can't remember). They're pretty perfect. Only thing would be if they were closer to the middle of the field. Other than that, no complaints. I'd rather sit closer to the open end than the closed end.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    My seats are the first row of section 506 (or maybe it's 507, I can't remember). They're pretty perfect. Only thing would be if they were closer to the middle of the field. Other than that, no complaints. I'd rather sit closer to the open end than the closed end.
    i prefer the closed end because its so much louder over there

Draft Pick
    I also will try and make my first Steeler home game this yr and will try and get tickets in the 500 section and as close to the middle as I can but I have one question;
    Do the rows get higher up as the letters go from single to double?

Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHO STEELER View Post
    I also will try and make my first Steeler home game this yr and will try and get tickets in the 500 section and as close to the middle as I can but I have one question;
    Do the rows get higher up as the letters go from single to double?
    Yes, the rows go in order from A-Z followed by AA-LL

I'll be going to the Bears/Steelers game this season. Been going to a game every year now. I'd prefer the upper level section. Great view. The price between the first row and middle rows and pretty far apart in price, but the view isn't that much different.
    Was thinking about sitting in the endzone area on the closed end, not sure how the view seems from there. Would be hard to tell if they made the first down or not I would think. Any opinions???

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I'll be going to the Bears/Steelers game this season. Been going to a game every year now. I'd prefer the upper level section. Great view. The price between the first row and middle rows and pretty far apart in price, but the view isn't that much different.
    Was thinking about sitting in the endzone area on the closed end, not sure how the view seems from there. Would be hard to tell if they made the first down or not I would think. Any opinions???
    It's always hard to tell unless you're sitting in the middle of the field. That's what the ketchup board is for.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    It's always hard to tell unless you're sitting in the middle of the field. That's what the ketchup board is for.
    Not so much, we sat in 510 or something a few years ago against the Browns, wasn't really hard to tell at all. It was the 3rd section in from the open end on the home side. Ill probably sit endzone this season.

Thread Information