My Steeler Mock Draft
1. Darqueze Dennard, CB Mich St
2. Allen Robinson, WR Penn St
3. Carl Bradford, OLB Arizona St
4. Martavis Bryant, WR Clemson
5a. Brent Urban, DE Virginia
5b. Kevin Pierre-Louis, ILB Boston College
6. Dontae Johnson, CB North Carolina St
7. Zach Kerr, NT Delaware
The reason Harper didn't try and juke Ben out of the way is because his wife stabbed him in the knee the night before, and he could only run in a straight line because of the stitches.
Best play ever was Lambert tossing Cliff Harris around like a rag doll. Turned the tide in a Super Bowl, and it just reinforces the Lambert badass image. If he played today he would only play in 4 games a year, he would be in Goodells office the rest of the season.
I like big hits and I cannot lie
5. Donnie Shell's rib cracking tackle on Earl Campbell
4. Swann's 64 yard TD in SB X
3. Ward's TD catch from El in SB XL
2. Immaculate reception
1. Holmes TD in SB XLIII
The Tradition Continues!!!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)