Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pouncey with Hernandez, I hope this isn't true.

Bookmark and Share
    2nd String
    It does not matter if this is true - if "this" means he was at the club. Big deal. The story was about how Pouncey had nothing to do with the event. Is that what you hope is true! I hope not. It just sounds like they were acquaintances, and Hernandez just went out to do some shooting. I bet there were dozens of others Hernandez knew at the club that had nothing to do with.

This is a non-story.

Banned
    Suspending him now would make goodell look more ridiculous than you look every day posting nonsense.
    No it wouldn't. It would for once show Goodell did something right. But he won't do that. He has to wait until the media tells him what to do firsat before he acts.

As I said before, part of me hopes Hernandez skates free. I want to see what you guys do if the Pats bring him back, and Goodell does nothing to him. In fact, wouldn't shock me if Hernandez does get off, the Ravens sign him, and Goodell appoints new NFL employee Ray Lewis as his "mentor".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    It does not matter if this is true - if "this" means he was at the club. Big deal. The story was about how Pouncey had nothing to do with the event. Is that what you hope is true! I hope not. It just sounds like they were acquaintances, and Hernandez just went out to do some shooting. I bet there were dozens of others Hernandez knew at the club that had nothing to do with.

This is a non-story.
    Nope doesn't matter. I like how everyone is trying to say Tebow was a peace maker all the while ignoring the fact that his Holiness was in a bar while not being old enough to drink.

so now you arent allowed to be around people who are drinking? You are the one taking the holier than thou stance by saying that. Tebow was there, he was 20, and i HIGHLY doubt he was drinking

Hernandez will never play in the NFL again, even if he walks. Hes not THAT good, hes a middle of the pack undersized TE that has a TON of info coming out about him and his violence. No team would touch that, put your conspiracy theories away and quit being a broken record

Banned
    so now you arent allowed to be around people who are drinking? You are the one taking the holier than thou stance by saying that. Tebow was there, he was 20, and i HIGHLY doubt he was drinking
    I didn't say he was drinking. I said what was his Holiness doing in a bar while not being old enough to drink?

Should he be at home?

Hernandez will never play in the NFL again, even if he walks. Hes not THAT good, hes a middle of the pack undersized TE that has a TON of info coming out about him and his violence. No team would touch that, put your conspiracy theories away and quit being a broken record
    Ray Lewis kept playing, no? Pac-Man Jones? Perrish Cox?

I'll bet you $100 that if Hernandez avoids jail, that he will be employed by an NFL team at the start of the next season he is eligible to play.

So put up, or shut up.

this is way worse than ray lewis, at least lewis left doubt...hernandez is screwed. Even so, hernandez isnt even a fraction as talented as ray lewis, no team is going to touch him.

And he wont be allowed to play, even if he does walk. I guarantee he will be suspended, i dont really care either way but at least it would shut you up. Pacman jones is a choir boy compared to hernandez, and he has been arrested several times for thuggish things but never convicted and never did any time. Cox had all of his charges dropped. 25 for life for multiple homicides including a murder 1 is a bit more serious than smacking a stripper

But yeah, just keep saying the same things over and over again
    Last edited by K Train; 07-05-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Banned
    Pacman jones is a choir boy compared to hernandez, and he has been arrested several times for thuggish things but never convicted and never did any time.
    BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT......wrong answer #1.

Jones plead no contest to the Nevada shooting in 2007.

Cox had all of his charges dropped.
    BZZZZZZZZZZZT...wrong answer #2.

Cox was found not guilty of felony rape, at trial. Nothing was dropped. He was charged and tried and somehow found not guilty despite his words, and the evidence, pointing to his guilt.

But yeah, just keep saying the same things over and over again
    I noticed YOU not saying you would accept the bet I offered.

Tells me you aren't as confident in Goodell (or the NFL) as you claim to be.

2nd String
    What do you mean "it does not matter." I can't quite figure out the intent of your reply. If you mean he is guilty just for being there, that is incorrect. If I were at a club, with a guy I knew, and he decided to kill someone, I am guilty of zero, zilch. If you mean that it is indeed not an issue, then I agree.

The title of this thread implies Pouncey did something wrong. The linked article says otherwise. I don't know if that was done intentionally by the poster or not.

What the heck does that obscure Tebow reference have to do with this discussion!?

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Nope doesn't matter. I like how everyone is trying to say Tebow was a peace maker all the while ignoring the fact that his Holiness was in a bar while not being old enough to drink.

Banned
    Nope, Pouncey did nothing wrong. Just people fishing to try and link him to this garbage.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    You show how ridiculous you are with every utterance.

So, my 7 year old is doing something wrong when I take him to Applebees or O'Charley's? "The Swamp" is a bar/restaurant, just like Applebees.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Thread Information