Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Pouncey with Hernandez, I hope this isn't true.

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    One "revelation" is that Urban Meyer covered up failed drug tests and some violence...

• Hernandez was a heavy user of angel dust, and had become so paranoid over the last year that he carried a gun wherever he went.

• He surrounded himself with a cohort of gangsters, and cut himself off from his family and teammates.

• Hernandez had so infuriated his head coach, Bill Belichick, with missed practices and thug-life stunts, that he was one misstep from being cut.

• Both his parents, Dennis and Terri, had criminal records, as did much of his extended family.

• Terri allegedly cheated on Dennis before his death with a violent drug dealer named Jeffrey Cummings, then married Cummings after Dennis died and moved him into the house she shared with Aaron.

• In college his coach (then-University of Florida head coach Urban Meyer) may have helped cover up failed drug tests, along with two violent incidents — an assault and a drive-by shootout outside a local bar.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...#ixzz2dH4wu8Va
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Pouncey with Hernandez, I hope this isn't true.

Lol what a freaking mess!!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    One "revelation" is that Urban Meyer covered up failed drug tests and some violence...
    They raise them real hard in suburbia connecticutt

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Wow. More stuff coming out. Rolling Stone claims that Hernandez told Belichek at the combine that his life was "in danger" and Belichek did nothing about it other than tell him to get a "safe house."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-was-in-danger
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Im sure he has knocked off more than these three people in his life. he is obviously a gang boy, a Blood..

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Urban Meyer is a creep.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    I have a hard time believing much of this. Hernandez was a heavy angel dust user, but never failed a drug test? He was one step from being cut yet they gave him a, what, 60 million dollar contract? Plus he's suing for work out bonuses. None of that adds up.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    I have a hard time believing much of this. Hernandez was a heavy angel dust user, but never failed a drug test? He was one step from being cut yet they gave him a, what, 60 million dollar contract? Plus he's suing for work out bonuses. None of that adds up.
    Well, that is why I put quotes around "revelations." It is Rolling Stone. It would not shock me if some of that is true but I would not be shocked if some is BS as well. There does seem to be more than one source for Hernandez telling hoody that he feared for his life though.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    They raise them real hard in suburbia connecticutt
    That's the most surprising thing to me through all of it lol . I mean anyone can be a killer but you mean to tell me they are actually gang banging in the suburbs of Connecticut now? They gotta be banging for the glamour of it cause there is nothing hard about leaving there.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

My Mood
    Addicted
    Maybe Tebow can take his spot at TE.

Thread Information