Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pouncey with Hernandez, I hope this isn't true.

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Maybe they took the high road. It could have been a cheap, flashy necklace not worth getting into trouble over. If it was worth anything I would think a call to the police would be the solution.
    Apparently somebody got in trouble for it(couple people shot)........I am not too far removed from UF football this doesn't surprise me in the least.....A call to the police.....ha for sure you are living in another world......

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Because he settled with her.
    Like Ben settled with McNulty in Vegas in January 2012?

Sources at the time said Ben settled for "less than a game check." It does not sound like a lot but a game check (depending on what year's check we are talking about) would have been $350,000 (2011 game check) to almost $700,000 (2012 game check).
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    No, he's with an adult.
    So, a 20 year old has to have an adult to go to Applebees? What a joke...

There's also photos of Tebow drinking during his Gator days on the web, and that's fine, college kids drink.
    Irrelevant.

But don't portray him as something he isn't either. His whole "image" is nothing more than an act, a farce.
    Wow. A nice example of a perfectionist fallacy. That he is not "perfect" and may have drank in college does not make his life an "act" or a "farce." We all fall short of perfect conduct. The guy has done tons of good in his short life and most of whom ignore that fact to point out a supposed character flaw are usually unhappy with their own pathetic lives.

I mean seriously. You cannot admit for one minute that Ben has acted like a complete douche in the past yet you call Tim freaking Tebow's life (who helped build a hospital in the Philippines) an "act" and a "farce."
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Banned
    Ben DID NOT PAY MCNULTY a dime.

You can take from that what you will.

There's a lot of behind the scenes stuff the NFL (who told Ben to settle) and the media haven't reported about that lawsuit.

Because it doesn't fit the agenda.

Cox is as guilty as sin. His words, and the evidence point to that.

Lawyers out here in Colorado were/are stunned that he got off at trial based on what he said, and what the physical evidence provided.

Banned
    Wow. A nice example of a perfectionist fallacy. That he is not "perfect" and may have drank in college does not make his life an "act" or a "farce." We all fall short of perfect conduct. The guy has done tons of good in his short life and most of whom ignore that fact to point out a supposed character flaw are usually unhappy with their own pathetic lives.
    You mean like media and Steelers "fans" have done with Ben?

The only difference between Ben and other athletes off the field is he doesn't run to the nearest camera every time he provides something for someone off the field.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Ben DID NOT PAY MCNULTY a dime.

You can take from that what you will.

There's a lot of behind the scenes stuff the NFL (who told Ben to settle) and the media haven't reported about that lawsuit.

Because it doesn't fit the agenda.
    It was widely reported in the media that Ben paid "less than a game check." Do you have a source that he paid not a "dime?"

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    You mean like media and Steelers "fans" have done with Ben?
    Red herring. This conversation is not about what you perceive "the media and Steelers 'fans'" have done with Ben.

There is a HUGE difference between story after story about Ben (and two rape accusations) and an accusation of underage drinking pictures (which I have only seen come from you).

The only difference between Ben and other athletes off the field is he doesn't run to the nearest camera every time he provides something for someone off the field.
    Yeah, Ben only runs for the cameras when he has a blister on his big toe that he wants to say needed to be amputated or when he looks like this:

Banned
    It was widely reported in the media that Ben paid "less than a game check."
    No, that was widely reported by Mike Florio and his famous "un-named sources".

Florio also reported that Ben was banned from Arnold Palmer's golf course.

And yet, he played a round there with Natalie Gulbis well after Florio's "scoop".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Red herring. This conversation is not about what you perceive "the media and Steelers 'fans'" have done with Ben.

There is a HUGE difference between story after story about Ben (and two rape accusations) and an accusation of underage drinking pictures (which I have only seen come from you).

Yeah, Ben only runs for the cameras when he has a blister on his big toe that he wants to say needed to be amputated or when he looks like this:

That pic is 8 years old. So it's OK for Tebow to drink, but not Ben?

Hypocrite.

Banned
    The 2nd accusation was brought on by the first. The GA woman who started the whole mess wasn't even the accuser. It was the woman who was mad at Ben because he ignored her advances, then she brought up Reno, and was removed from the VIP area.

As I posted before, when the DVD interview of the GA accuser (and her pathetic friends) was shown to the public? The tide began to turn for Ben among fans with a brain. Five minutes into watching that it was apparent that he was innocent.

That's why Bright preached his sermon first, and then got into the legal specifics later. Those bar whores hoodwinked him and his people and they wasted the state's money.

So rather than admit that, he had to preach to make up for it.
    Last edited by Crash; 07-06-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Thread Information