Thread: Dumbest thing I've ever heard from a ravens fan yet.

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy
    My Mood
    Addicted

Dumbest thing I've ever heard from a ravens fan yet.

"You know the salary cap didn't exist in the 70s so those SBs don't mean as much as the ravens."

"The ravens are a better franchise cause they did it in the salary cap era. "

Lets forget the fact that the giants, steelers, cheatriots have all been more successful than bal in the salary cap era.
    Lets forget that there no were no flag football rules in the 70s.
    Forget that players were payed dirt and a big reason why players stayed was cause they wanted to stay.
    Forget that the browns/ ravens played in that era too.
    Forget that people like Jim brown, Walter Payton, Barry sander, joe Montanna, Jerry rice, the whole steeler cast, Johnny Unitas,Vince Lombardi all worked in the non cap era.

Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Ornery
    I would've thought that the dumbest thing to hear from a Ravens fan is saying I am a Ravens fan.
    Gumbands

2nd String
    Maybe you, but not me. I could pen a tome replete with imbecile comments from Ravens fans. Those fans in particular would be both of my sister-in-laws. For example:

A few years back he Steelers were playing a game in which the opposing team jumped out to a comfortable lead quickly. My wife received a text to the effect of " Polamalu's hair sill looks good, don't worry." And there is no fun in that statement, it was serious provocation. And of course, the Steelers came back to win. And of course, my wife and I do not respond.

That is but an example of the barrage of stupidity the erupts from both of my wife's sisters. Texts, comments, etc. I always give respect to opposing fans, even the stupid ones. Once I stoop to that level, I become one of those mouth breathing, low-brow knuckle-draggers that nobody respects. Those fans are annoying. As I live very near Baltimore, I try to engage in intelligent, thoughtful dialogue and even light-hearted banter. I ignore everything else. Brash, loud mouth stupidity will earn no respect, even from others who engage in it.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Well, don't worry because the Ravens will be in the cellar after week # 1 of the season and it will be an omen of how the rest of their year will be. After the opening Thursday nite *** whipping, your sister in laws will be like a seal with a cut throat....nice and quite.
    Last edited by Real Deal Steel; 07-01-2013 at 11:33 AM.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Manic
    "I could pen a tome replete with imbicile comments" really who speaks like that lol

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Maybe you, but not me. I could pen a tome replete with imbecile comments from Ravens fans. Those fans in particular would be both of my sister-in-laws. For example:

A few years back he Steelers were playing a game in which the opposing team jumped out to a comfortable lead quickly. My wife received a text to the effect of " Polamalu's hair sill looks good, don't worry." And there is no fun in that statement, it was serious provocation. And of course, the Steelers came back to win. And of course, my wife and I do not respond.

That is but an example of the barrage of stupidity the erupts from both of my wife's sisters. Texts, comments, etc. I always give respect to opposing fans, even the stupid ones. Once I stoop to that level, I become one of those mouth breathing, low-brow knuckle-draggers that nobody respects. Those fans are annoying. As I live very near Baltimore, I try to engage in intelligent, thoughtful dialogue and even light-hearted banter. I ignore everything else. Brash, loud mouth stupidity will earn no respect, even from others who engage in it.
    you can always reply

"well.... I **** your sister?"
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

2nd String
    (Insert Cymbal Crash)

That was funny!

Quote Originally Posted by scudmissile29 View Post
    you can always reply

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by scudmissile29 View Post
    you can always reply

Now that's some funny stuff right there!

Thread Information