Thread: Not A Good Day To Be An Idiot

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds

Not A Good Day To Be An Idiot

A bad day for Ochocinco and Pacman Jones.

Chad is going to jail for 30 days after reaching a plea agreement that would have kept him out of jail. He slapped his attorney on the butt, so the judge threw out the plea deal. Video of the entire exchange here:

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_uxpf4gr2

Story here: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...wyer-butt-slap

Pacman arrested for slapping a girl in a bar last night after he claims she hit him with a beer bottle:

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...nclick_check=1
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Addicted
    My boyfriend told me about the Johnson thing. I was dying.

Chad is an idiot, well they both are.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Saw the Video of Pacman last night....yeah she touched him first but he could of walked that one off ,but I couldn't tell what was said so thats a whole different story. Bottomline is Pacman is a real thug and where he's from you do not put you hands on a cat like him female or not. It doesn't excuse it ,but just like he knew better.......she knew better. I mean she has to have heard about his reputation somewhere.

I just don't know what to say about Chad other than he needs some family around him. I mean i've known people like him before personally and I see it in alot of athletes. J.R. Smith, T.O.,Brandon Marshall , I could go on. There is really a mental issue there that has to be addressed and I don't think it's something that needs to be medicated. I just think they need people around them that they can trust to keep them focused on the right things because when their locked in they can be great. That's why alot of those guys are so great in sports , but when you take that structure away from them stuff like this happens.
    Last edited by Mike Tomlin; 06-11-2013 at 09:30 AM.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Draft Pick
    How many more chances is Pac-man going to get? He must be testing the 23 strikes and you're out rule.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Watched the vid, and I don't know what was said. I do know that she didn't throw the beer bottle like Pacman claims. You can clearly see her dumping her beer on his shoulder. He just snapped and slugged her. All the problems he's had he should of walked away. Why risk your carrier on some dumba$$.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Chad is an idiot

That was just classic. His laywer gets him off with no jail time, succeful arguing that he is taking it seriously and he torpedos that in one pat of the fanny. Love the fact that the Judge wasn't amused, threw out the plea and threw him in jail. I bet next time he's much more serious.

I think PacMan is a bit more in the clear. He was assaulted first, and he reacted. A laywer will claim self defense, and they have a pretty good arugment. I bet nothing comes of this one.
    Last edited by Nolrog; 06-13-2013 at 01:19 PM.

The judge overreacted. He wasn't trying to be funny. He gave him a pat on the *** and said good job, straight faced. The man has been in a profession for 11 years in which doing just that is how everyone says "good job" and is a sign of respect... Not to mention he's been playing for 20+ years. Either the judge doesn't understand that, or she was just being ridiculous. You don't through out a plea agreement and sentence a man to 30 days in jail for saying "good job" to his attorney the way he's used to. It isn't his fault the courtroom laughed (not to mention her own staff). 30 days in jail because a few people laughed. Come on now. The Florida Attorney General even acknowledged she overreacted.

Chad Johnson did NOT deserve 30 days in jail after slapping his lawyer's butt ... so says the Attorney General of Florida who tells TMZ ... Chad's punishment doesn't fit the crime.

We asked FL Atty. Gen. Pam Bondi how she felt about Judge Kathleen McHugh throwing the book at Chad after he tapped his lawyer's butt in court yesterday ... and here's the answer we got:

"Although we never condone domestic violence, this event seems to question judicial temperament, not the subject matter before the court."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/11/chad-j...#ixzz2W7RuhMVX
    Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky#20 View Post
    How many more chances is Pac-man going to get? He must be testing the 23 strikes and you're out rule.
    Hes a Bengal...

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    The judge overreacted. He wasn't trying to be funny. He gave him a pat on the *** and said good job, straight faced. The man has been in a profession for 11 years in which doing just that is how everyone says "good job" and is a sign of respect... Not to mention he's been playing for 20+ years. Either the judge doesn't understand that, or she was just being ridiculous. You don't through out a plea agreement and sentence a man to 30 days in jail for saying "good job" to his attorney the way he's used to. It isn't his fault the courtroom laughed (not to mention her own staff). 30 days in jail because a few people laughed. Come on now. The Florida Attorney General even acknowledged she overreacted.
    I agree that she overreacted, but the premise that Chad did not know it was disrespectful or inappropriate in a courtroom is a major stretch. Did he high five the gallery, sign autographs, or trash talk the DA? Of course not because he knows that football field behavior is not acceptable in a courtroom. I also GUARANTEE that the attorney spent a considerable amount of time prepping Chad in courtroom behavior. I have spent a lot of time in court for my previous job and this was reviewed with me every time by the attorney or paralegal and I was just a WITNESS. He was making a joke and knew what he was doing.

Again, I think she overreacted as well but I do not feel particularly bad for him either.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Thread Information