Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben Knee Surgery

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Um, Charlie threw 3 picks in Cleveland.
    Actually read what I wrote (emphasis added):

Please. Batch played well enough to win 2 of 3 games that he subbed for Ben. Five fumbles cost us the Cleveland game, not Charlie. We were not "screwed" last year because of Charlie.
    Nowhere did I say the guy was Ben, Brady, or even Christian Ponder. However, he did play "well enough to win" 2 of the 3 games he started. Five fumbles beat us against Cleveland, not Batch's INTs.

Too many people here are big babies. The most you can ask for from a backup QB is that he comes in and gives you a chance to win. The backup coming in and playing anywhere near the same level as the starter (what everyone here seems to expect) usually means A) Your starter sucks, or B) he is the starter in waiting anyway.

When Charlie filled in for Ben, we were in a playoff position and when Ben returned we were still in a playoff position. Batch did everything a sane person could ever expect from a backup QB. DBR96A's comment notwithstanding, we were not "screwed" by Charlie.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Ben makes it easy to blow his "injuries" out of proportion, he's a drama queen!

Ross Tucker is a douche, Ben isn't done (yet)...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    Remember Harrison had this done right before the season. I hope it is minor, or maybe Ben is just trying to get out of two a days?

Ross tucker on Sirius was saying he thought Ben was done? Whatever, I don't take much credibility from ex browns.

In june is much different than half-way through camp
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    When Charlie filled in for Ben, we were in a playoff position and when Ben returned we were still in a playoff position. Batch did everything a sane person could ever expect from a backup QB. DBR96A's comment notwithstanding, we were not "screwed" by Charlie.
    I agree, but whole heartly believe a hurt Ben was still our best option over a 100% Batch the last month of the season...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    I agree, but whole heartly believe a hurt Ben was still our best option over a 100% Batch the last month of the season...
    I agree and would say the same about Ben with 80 percent of the backups in this league.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Banned
    Please. Batch played well enough to win 2 of 3 games that he subbed for Ben.
    He only played in two games. Leftwich started against the Ravens.

When you throw 3 picks in a game? You played like ****.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    He only played in two games. Leftwich started against the Ravens.

When you throw 3 picks in a game? You played like ****.
    Unless you are Ben, then it was LeBeau's fault.

As has been covered over and over again by nearly every poster, you are an idiot.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Well you must remember Charlie was taken off the practice squad to play vs the browns. He wasn't football ready.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Unless you are Ben, then it was LeBeau's fault
    Ben doesn't play defense. He has nothing to do with our 4th quarter prevent defense that has sucked since 2007.

Don't blame me because you don't follow the team.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Ben doesn't play defense. He has nothing to do with our 4th quarter prevent defense that has sucked since 2007.

Don't blame me because you don't follow the team.
    Like I said, when another QB gives up 3 INTS, he "played like ****."

When Ben throws 3 INTs, you blame Lebeau (or Tomlin, or Colbert, or Rooney, etc.). You said it more clearly than I ever could.

Thread Information