Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: Ed Bouchette: Teammates cannot believe Dwyer is in such lousy shape

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,698
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Douche ette is a bit off so you never know. So only camp will tell if dwyer is fat and lazy... Next man up Dwyer.. dumbass...
    Get it together...

    Foote says Worilds will be the starter... so is Foote smarter than Ktrain??
    what? ive said id be shocked if jones started even 1 game, but even more shocked if worilds wasnt anything more than a complete disappointment. Ive never denied hes the starter, i have a feeling he'll start a lot even if were forced to watch his blatant mediocrity and lack of production

  2. #12
    Assistant Coach coldrolled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers Beach
    Posts
    5,989
    ok, ok.. Its up to Worilds to make us proud... Maybe with the Woodley's hammy... Woirlds and Jones will be starting alot this year?

  3. #13
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,698
    woodley is going to have hamstrings of steel this year

  4. #14
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Time to cut Dwyer........He has proven over and over that he isn't dedicated in being a better player so just get rid of this chump.......

  5. #15
    Big T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    6,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Time to cut Dwyer........He has proven over and over that he isn't dedicated in being a better player so just get rid of this chump.......
    Hard to argue with that. He's a talented kid that just doesn't seem to want it bad enough. He may get it one day and be a player in this league, but I don't think it'll be here. But who knows, maybe he comes into training camp in great shape, but like I've said before I wouldn't bet on it. He's had every opportunity to show up in shape and prove he wants it. He just hasn't taken advantage of his opportunities.

    This is why a guy with 1st round buzz before the combine drops to the 6th.

  6. #16
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Hard to argue with that. He's a talented kid that just doesn't seem to want it bad enough. He may get it one day and be a player in this league, but I don't think it'll be here. But who knows, maybe he comes into training camp in great shape, but like I've said before I wouldn't bet on it. He's had every opportunity to show up in shape and prove he wants it. He just hasn't taken advantage of his opportunities.

    This is why a guy with 1st round buzz before the combine drops to the 6th.
    You would think the light bulb would go off in his head and he would come into the OTA's in shape but I guess Dwyer likes being in Tomlin's doghouse....lol With Dwyer on thin ice there is a chance now for one of the undrafted RB's to make the team.....Batch is about as useful as a one legged man in a ***-kicking contest.........

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ban City
    Posts
    5,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    You would think the light bulb would go off in his head and he would come into the OTA's in shape but I guess Dwyer likes being in Tomlin's doghouse....lol With Dwyer on thin ice there is a chance now for one of the undrafted RB's to make the team.....Batch is about as useful as a one legged man in a ***-kicking contest.........
    dumb

  8. #18
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,698
    dumb to think batch has anything valuable to offer the team, his measurables look like a good zone runner but he has literally shown nothing.

    Oh wait, he blocked harrison once on backs on backers.....yawn

    Oh and he gave us a good laugh on that one dropped TD from antonio brown, not a defender in sight

  9. #19
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    dumb
    Yea I forgot you're Vince ****ing Lombardi and know all.......Yea Batch was so ****ing useful to the team last year......Hard to replace his ****ing 25 carries for 49 yards and a TD....lol Plus his 4 catches for 31 yards.........Batch is a bum and really needs to move on to another profession.........

  10. #20
    Starter SuperSteelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lost Wages, Nevada
    Posts
    1,714
    My Mood
    Addicted
    It really doesn't matter because Bell is the man.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ed Bouchette Chat Transcript
    By Stlrs4Life in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 06:22 PM
  2. Ed Bouchette - An Exclusive Interview
    By Steelers70 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 03:55 AM
  3. Excellent observation by Bouchette
    By Whodat in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 09:12 PM
  4. Bouchette gets some last digs in on Cowher.
    By Ambridge in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 10:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •