Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Eastern Conference Finals: Boston Bruins @ Pittsburgh Penguins

My Mood
    Addicted
    I've never really liked Bylsma.

He did something special in 2008... coming in late, winning the cup, but I think it was more due to the fact that Crosby and Malkin were so great that season... I still remmeber that goal Malkin scored against the Canes, wasn't even looking and somehow flicked in it... i think that capped off the hat-trick and sent the canes packing
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Also, while watching Malkin throw down was pretty cool, like come on dude what are you thinking. Same with Sid trying to start **** with Raask and Chara. Not the time or the place. Neither of those guys are of any use when they're in the penalty box.
    I don't mind Malkin throwing down in a fight since when he does get pissed he usually goes into BEAST MODE right after....lol But didn't like Sid trying to peck a fight with Chara.....lol

Frustrating game but the Pens must win game 2 and hopefully respond.....Being down 0-2 and heading into Boston would be VERY BAD........

Am I the only one thinking Vocoun is playing well but MAF could ignite this team in this series??
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Am I the only one thinking Vocoun is playing well but MAF could ignite this team in this series??
    Yes. Not taking a chance with MAF. He's either spectacular or the worst goalie in the world. Not taking the chance that he might be the latter if he plays. Besides the point that Coun already said Bylsma told him he's getting the start.

2013 Eastern Conference Finals: Boston Bruins @ Pittsburgh Penguins

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Yes. Not taking a chance with MAF. He's either spectacular or the worst goalie in the world. Not taking the chance that he might be the latter if he plays. Besides the point that Coun already said Bylsma told him he's getting the start.
    Yea I just saw that.. I agree w you.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Must beat uncle festers crew tonight.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Addicted
    NO MORE BLIND PASSES. STOP. WHAT ARE YOU DOING

My Mood
    Addicted
    Can't get over how unimpressive Crosby is.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Guys I'm crying someone come wallow with me.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Talking to myself. Here are my thoughts from game 2:

First and foremost, anyone seen Crosby or Malkin lately? Our two players that are supposed to be the momentum catchers for us right now. Our only sliver of momentum that we've had throughout game one or two was due to Brandon Sutter. SUTTER! Bylsma is playing Iginla out of position as to not upset Crosby...so Crosby, what are you doing right now? You've been more trouble than you're worth these last two games. Stop turning over the puck at center ice. Like stop.

STOP WITH BLIND PASSES. WHEN OUT OF THE ONE MILLION TIMES THAT YOU'VE DONE IT HAS IT WORKED. Goes for everyone on the team. Results in a turnover. Every time. Just stop. Stop it now or I'm going to lose my mind.

Feel bad for both Koun and Fleury. Koun has worked wonders for us the past 2 rounds and it's a shame that he collapses because his defense is doing nothing to help him. My heart also goes out to Fleury. Been with the Penguins for some 10 years and has been one of my favorite players to date. Maybe something with the baby is affecting his play but it's sad that he'll have this "choke" label even after he retires unless he somehow pulls this one out (if he gets the start).

Lastly, Bylsma had better hope to God that the Pens win this series or it'll be his head. This is the second year in a row that the Pens were favorites to win the cup all season just to completely fold over in the playoffs. 4 playoff appearances I believe it'll be with nothing close to a second cup. Thanks for '09 Bylsma but you have just completely **** the bed in the last 4 seasons. Most talent on a single time in the league by far and we can't even get to the Stanley Cup Finals.

Rant over.

Thread Information