Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Eastern Conference Finals: Boston Bruins @ Pittsburgh Penguins

2013 Eastern Conference Finals: Boston Bruins @ Pittsburgh Penguins

Bruins beat the Rangers, the Rangers had/ have no offense. Nash is a POS!

That being said they haven't seen the Pens team with a full staff of players. I'm hoping we come out and overwhelm them from the puck drop.

But also we need to be aware of their deadly 4th line, no way can we take that lightly!

LET'S GO PENS!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Let's go pens!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Or not..

They need to shake off the rust. That sucked but next game should be a lot better and now they know what there in for.

My Mood
    Addicted
    What the **** was that performance.

We played well for the first 5 minutes and then...
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Although I don't believe TV was the problem my guess is we will see MAF in goal Monday........If he is solid we will go on to win the series and cup....if not we lose the series in 5 games and bye bye Blysma.........I have to admit the wide open run n gun is cool to watch it will not win Championships.......This team needs to tighten up the "D" and give the Goalie some help......

My Mood
    Addicted
    TV was DEFINITELY not the problem last night. The first goal was a redirect, I can't remember the second goal, and the third goal was just completely blown defense. Keep TV in until he starts allowing Fleury-like playoff goals. Eaton was also god awful last night. Replace him with Engelland or Despres. Overall though, it really just wasn't our game. Raask was hardly standing on his head and got lucky so many times last night. Score could have easily been 5 to 1.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    How many shots clanked off the damn post last night?.....I'm not taking anything away from Boston but the Pens should have at least 3 goals last night......Just seemed like to me the puck bounced the Bruins way......

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    How many shots clanked off the damn post last night?.....I'm not taking anything away from Boston but the Pens should have at least 3 goals last night......Just seemed like to me the puck bounced the Bruins way......
    Exactly. Like I said, just wasn't our game. 3 or 4 (maybe even 5) posts, the chances that came right at the end of the first period and again at the end of the second? Lucky game for the Bruins IMO. Not to say that the Pens didn't have their fair share of issues last night. Collapsed defense multiple times, turnovers, had trouble getting the puck out of our end of the ice. All fixable problems though. Hopefully they'll work on that for Monday..

My Mood
    Addicted
    Also, while watching Malkin throw down was pretty cool, like come on dude what are you thinking. Same with Sid trying to start **** with Raask and Chara. Not the time or the place. Neither of those guys are of any use when they're in the penalty box.

Thread Information